Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
So... Which dude was the egg?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/jestom/status/1210099711023050752

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I hope I never go back in time to those days cause I will have no idea what the gently caress to eat cause it all looks so goddamn alien.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer

I made this noise in the hotel bathroom when my gf and I were staying in a different city for an AOL get together party. Jesus Christ I feel old. :corsair:

For some reason I had to fart but there was nothing going anywhere, so I went into the bathroom and turned on the vent, and grunted knowing it'd be silent because of no weird stomach gurgles.

About 4 seconds later that noise happened, I farted so hard I hurt my rear end in a top hat, and when I got out of the bathroom she was sitting on the bed with a :stare: face.

I think we'd been going out like a month at the time. I knew after that she was the one though :allears:

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer

3 diff types of rock.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Every time I look around everything reminds me of her...

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer

How in the blue gently caress are you supposed to charge THAT crystal with your bros?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Welp, now I understand the"do not finger robot girls" poster people always pay under 2b cosplay.