Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Dixville posted:

"Fruits and vegetables do quite the opposite"
So fruits and vegetables give you boners? I mean I have gotten a weird vibe from most vegans but I didn't know they had constant boners, this explains so much

I was going to say "you can't put a chicken in your rear end like you can a cucumber" but then I remembered I was talking about people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
Well I mean you can still have a good titter over it. Laughter makes you happy, right?

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

FactsAreUseless posted:

I thought a pierogi was just a pasta shell around potatoes and cheese.

Pierogi are dumplings. The similarities happen because both pasta and pierogi are made with unleavened dough. In pasta dishes you make the noodles, boil them, then add other stuff. In pierogi you wrap whatever it is you're putting in them in raw, unleavened dough and then cook that. They're typically pan fried or boiled.

Taters, onions, and cheese are popular fillings but if it exists you can put it in a pierogi.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

The Glumslinger posted:

And then all of the candy rotted

The candy wall is easily one of the most stupid things I've ever seen.

All the candy I could possibly want, whenever I want it! Any kind I want! Yay!

You can't just like...go to the store and by enough for the week? I mean gently caress with that amount of money he could just pay somebody to go to the store whenever he's running low but nah, gotta have an entire wall of more candy than one person could possibly eat before it goes bad in useless dispensers.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

LSD at the gangbang posted:

Every single time. It's incredible.

Seriously. I've seen that image a fair number of times.

I know what it is. I know precisely what it is.

And yet...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Captain Hygiene posted:

I want that thing in my mouth right now, and I don't give a crap how suggestive it looks :colbert:

Yeah, but how much of it?