Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
Argilac the Arrogant keeps trying to kill my dragon. With less then stellar results. Maybe don't try it the third time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
Well aside from getting his face hacked off by a horrible Court Physician (how is that supposed to help with consumption, you stupid rear end in a top hat?) and siring only daughters (hard enough to get this dude to think of the Solar Empire and sleep with women anyway, couldn't roll one son?) this is probably my new record for the most successful character. Helps that he inherited the throne at like four years old...he just returned from brutally slaying the most talented fighters of India and that isn't even the most impressive thing he's done! He founded two bloodlines somehow, not that I am going to get anything out of them.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

jerman999 posted:

Can you matrimarry one of his daughters to your heir's son? Should be able to get the bloodlines that way.

My heir did not have a son. So now he's married to his own cousin, thanks for the tip! Same dynasty so did not even have to matrimarry.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
Well apparently my heir was secretly the High Priest of Lucifer's own and has, through dark orgies or some poo poo, like five different lovers besides his wife. Some of who are dudes. Hope he isn't too busy to sire an actual heir. :magical:

His uncle must be rolling in his loving grave so goddamn hard right now. From Super Holy Warrior to Head Satanist Boss lmao. Even took the same name to "honor" him.

EDIT: Literally all my female lovers are pregnant...is this an event or something?! The gently caress?

EDIT 2: ...this fuckin' game:

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 14:51 on Jul 7, 2019

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Enola Gay-For-Pay posted:

If Byzantium had actually had an empress this cool we'd all be speaking Greek.

Female Justinian?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
Anyone still playing this oldie? How the hell can I figure out what is causing my game to CTD at certain dates? First time the date was 12 July 952, tried to reload different times and always crashed at that date. Reloaded back 10 years, now the date is 11 June 951. Possibly an event that fires around that time?