Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PBJ
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I'm just glad Arab portraits no longer look like something out of Team America.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PBJ
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Orcs and Ostriches posted:

Is there are portrait pack to replace the current ango-saxon or saxon ones? I'm not sure which they're covered by but they're pretty rough.

Apparently Silfae mentioned the Saxons would use the Norman portraits as a base in the most recent dev diary.

PBJ
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Randarkman posted:

Well, my genius, lesbian daughter will soon succeed me hopefully.

e: Oh.... she's a satanist.

CK2.txt

Also, the 769 start is now a glorious clusterfuck within a month of starting the game. Charlemagne dies 99% of the time before he can conquer the Lombards, and the Avars are usually off'd by the Moravians or Bohemians by 780 at the latest. Iconoclasm also always supplants Orthodoxy as heterodox unless the player somehow intervenes.

PBJ fucked around with this message at 18:25 on Nov 19, 2018

PBJ
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer
If you want a good coat of arms mod, just use Patrum Scuta. It's loads better than HIP's, plus it's compatible with CK2+.

PBJ
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Dallan Invictus posted:

I've been through like three or four lead devs for + at this point and yeah, vukica gets kinda crotchety in public a lot of the time but a) if I had to deal with Paradox forum posters for free I absolutely would too and b) he's kinda stepped back anyway because his real life got busy and the new guy (really an old guy picking the reins back up) is WAY more conciliatory/open. Arguably to a fault.

I honestly can't blame the team for being snappy with pdox forum posters. I've seen countless posts in the past complaining that the mod crashes on load, despite very clearly being marked for pre-Holy Fury.

Randarkman posted:

That looks pretty good actually. Will have to take a look at it. Unfortunately I'm kind of wedded to HIP at the moment, though maybe I can manage to merge this into my current save.

I've actually gotten it to work with HIP by just fiddling with the coat_of_arms.txt file. Not sure if it'd work alongside ArkoPack(?) though.