Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I became the chief of the Hel cult and impregnated myself with a demon baby. lmfao 10/10 would hail Satan again also I’m an emperor now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Goddamn, the Fellowship of Hel is way too much fun. Minus all the demon hunters and crap constantly trying to kill me, that is. I had to stab myself in the leg and sacrifice my own daughter, at one point!

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Doing a cheat play through of the game as my final run. I have conquered Rome, ousted the Pope, established Satanism as a formal religion after assassinating the mayor who was the high priest in charge, and then formed a Satanic Empire that stretches from England through France, all the way through Italy. And then the Satanic Pope “listener” declared a Black Crusade on my vassal controlled Italy. All by 925AD. Lmao.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Well, I managed to escape Gavelkind, instead choosing Seniority - which was almost a loving disaster as I had like half a dozen cousins from my horny gently caress of a grandfather in line for the throne before me. So naturally, I had them all murdered, or executed, leaving my perfect son in line for the throne of the Satanic Empire, which now has expanded into Spain.

I've managed to expand the worship of Satan into three counties!

And now I'm loving around with trying to kill the sons of the King of Jerusalem, the victor of the children's crusade, so I can marry one of his daughters to my son. Not easy!

Taintrunner fucked around with this message at 10:40 on Aug 14, 2020

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
In my own arrogance, Denmark apparently copied my playbook, and is now one of the largest empires across Europe and Asia. What a loving embarrassment. They even managed to snatch a chunk of England out from under my nose!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I've been farming concubine spawn and absorbing their lifeforce in order to extend my life. Last I checked I've made it to 72. Maybe I'll reach 100!