Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pixelante
Mar 16, 2006

You people will by God act like a team, or at least like people who know each other, or I'll incinerate the bunch of you here and now.
On it. Hopefully things just went out late!

If your Santa is truly AWOL, we'll see if anyone wants to adopt you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solumin
Jan 11, 2013
If my Santa is waiting for me to post about receiving my gift, I haven't actually been home to receive any packages. :kiddo: it's been a busy couple weeks. Sorry!

Taxes
Jan 26, 2010

From here, it's possible.

Pixelante posted:

On it. Hopefully things just went out late!

If your Santa is truly AWOL, we'll see if anyone wants to adopt you.

Thanks!

Solumin
Jan 11, 2013
Dear Santa Biffmotron:

I love the inks! Tons of fun colors that I've never used before. I'm really looking forward to inking my pens up with these.

Thank you for the pens! The Levenger Aero-D is gorgeous, I'm hoping it'll work well for me. It looks like the cartridge, uh, had an accident during shipment, but it's nothing I can't handle.

A festive Saturnalia indeed!

Pixelante
Mar 16, 2006

You people will by God act like a team, or at least like people who know each other, or I'll incinerate the bunch of you here and now.
Hopefully everyone is sorted out by now, but if you haven't gotten (or sent) anything by now, please shoot me an email or pm.

Taxes
Jan 26, 2010

Pixelante posted:

Hopefully everyone is sorted out by now, but if you haven't gotten (or sent) anything by now, please shoot me an email or pm.

Nothing yet, but I did receive your email a few days back.

Kierena
Oct 15, 2010
I’m waiting to find out if my Santee got the gifts I sent out!

Taxes
Jan 26, 2010

Big thanks to Pixelante for offering to adopt me as a Secret Santa orphan after two others bailed - that was really kind of you! Got a fistful of ink samples, including some that I had never even heard of (Montblanc Swan Illusion and Noodler's Blue Upon the Plains of Abraham, specifically), a lovely card, and a very nice Rhodia pocket notebook which will certainly find a home in my scrub top. They Play-doh was also a nice touch. I think Swan Illusion will be the first one to try!

Pixelante
Mar 16, 2006

Swan Illusion is probably my favourite right now. It's a really subtle grey/brown that seems to get darker as it dries. Blue Upon the Plains is a Canadian-exclusive. PlaneGuy says it's prone to clogging so you might need to water it down a bit, per Noodler-standards. (He also contributed the Fuyu-Gaki.)

The playdoh is to hold ink samples so you don't tip them over on your desk!

Nine of Eight
Apr 28, 2011

LICK IT OFF, AND PUT IT BACK IN
Dinosaur Gum

Taxes posted:

Big thanks to Pixelante for offering to adopt me as a Secret Santa orphan after two others bailed - that was really kind of you! Got a fistful of ink samples, including some that I had never even heard of (Montblanc Swan Illusion and Noodler's Blue Upon the Plains of Abraham, specifically), a lovely card, and a very nice Rhodia pocket notebook which will certainly find a home in my scrub top. They Play-doh was also a nice touch. I think Swan Illusion will be the first one to try!

Expect another surprise at some point!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taxes
Jan 26, 2010

Pixelante posted:

Swan Illusion is probably my favourite right now. It's a really subtle grey/brown that seems to get darker as it dries. Blue Upon the Plains is a Canadian-exclusive. PlaneGuy says it's prone to clogging so you might need to water it down a bit, per Noodler-standards. (He also contributed the Fuyu-Gaki.)

The playdoh is to hold ink samples so you don't tip them over on your desk!

Many thanks to PlaneGuy for their contribution, too! I have a bottle of diluted photoflo that really helped Noodler's Kung Te-Cheng, so I'll be sure to add a touch to the sample to help it's flow.

Regarding the playdoh... that is brilliant! I've had more sample spills than I would like to admit.

Nine of Eight posted:

Expect another surprise at some point!

Looks like your gift came today:

A Wing Sung 601A - a brand that I have heard lots of really good things about, but had never pulled the trigger on, so I am pretty excited to try it out. An interesting mix of a typical pump-filler Parker 51 body and cap, but with a Sheaffer Triumph tubular nib. Has a nice ink window and seems like it will seal very nicely. Also really love the army green color, as a huge chunk of my ink collection is devoted to murky greens. Very cool!

There is a sample of the lovely Sailor Tokiwa-matsu that Pixelante/PlaneGuy gifted me, so that will certainly have to be the first fill. Thank y'all for the great gifts, it really made my week :)

Hope to see y'all for the next Secret Santa!