Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

Good, bad. I'm the one with the power of Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, and Mehen.
College Slice
Email sent!

Dear Santa, here's my edited list:

Love:
  • Ink samples, of course! Particularly greens, purples, deep pinks, and red-black or blue-black. Not into shiny/glittery inks so much.
  • Stationery, loose-leaf for letters or notepads are both cool.
  • Cool postcards.
  • One of those cool TWSBI Diamond inkpots.
  • Birds are cool, especially corvids and owls, so any bird motif stuff.
  • Bees and dragonflies are nifty, too.
  • A blotter, why not?
  • Pen case/pouch.
  • Pen stand.
  • Extra vials and labels.
  • Sealing wax so I can be a ridiculous person have an excuse to buy a seal and sent some ornate holiday cards.
Already Have:
Pens:
  • Kaweco Sport (medium and calligraphy italic)
  • TWSBI 580 ALR (stub and formal italic)
  • Lamy 2000 (cursive italic)
  • Pelikan Souveran 400 (BLS stub)
  • Rohrer & Klingner glass pen
Inks:
  • Pilot Iroshizuku: take-sumi, tsuki-yo, ku-jaku, kon-peki, fuyu-syogun, syo-ro, momiji, yama-guri
  • Diamine Grape
  • Papier Plume: burgundy, pecan, Mardi Gras Indians Purple, Bayou Nightfall
  • So many blue sample bottles, you guys, please believe I'm good on this front
NSFW:
Whatever, I'm a jaded SF Bay Area denizen, do your worst (maybe not your absolute worst).

Use:
Notes, letters, jotting down ideas or micro-journal entries, doodling, checks, receipts, lovely poetry... really anything that you could use a writing implement for. Also, all of my pens have an italic or stub nib, which is because I like to write in italic and also want to get back into proper calligraphy.

Shops:
Amazon is always good. Jetpens and Pen Chalet are cool. So are Papier Plume and Birmingham Pen Co. Haven't bought from Goulet yet, but that seems popular, so let's throw that in, too. But honestly, anything you want. I'll appreciate it, I promise.

ibntumart fucked around with this message at 05:22 on Nov 30, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

Good, bad. I'm the one with the power of Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, and Mehen.
College Slice
First off, thanks to my Secret Santa! The gift card has already been spent.

Second, I'm waiting on a couple of things, but everything should hopefully be ready to go out mid-week. My main worry now is deciding which pen and ink to use when writing the note.

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

College Slice
My Santee's package is away! Should be there Wednesday afternoon.

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

College Slice
Glad you liked it! That ink is one of my favorite blues.

Sorry about the lack of converter, by the way! Though apparently there’s some controversy over the CON-40 not being as good as the CON-50, so maybe it’s just as well?