Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kierena
Oct 15, 2010
Dear Santa,
I enjoy pens and ink of a wide variety, and I’m not too picky. The only thing I really don’t want is ballpoint pens as I have a wide variety that I use and love already.
Colored inks are definitely a fascination for me, and I love bright colors and shiny /sparkly things!
In terms of other types of pens and stationary I just have a pilot kakuno and some black cartridge refills.
In terms of NSFW stuff? So long as it’s inside the package it’s a-ok with me!
I mostly use pens for art and journaling, and I do inktober every year as an FYI. ;)
In terms of shops, I use amazon a lot, but otherwise I haven’t gotten time to order or browse more specialty shops. I have heard jetpens is good but I You know other places that are good I always like trying new things.]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kierena
Oct 15, 2010
Thank you to my secret Santa! The ink came in a different color than the one on the receipt (Receipt said Red Dragon, but bottle is Earl Grey) I’ll have to go to amazon and see if I can get that sorted because as pretty as Earl Grey is Red Dragon would look STUNNING in this pen. The Moonman pen is GORGEOUS looking and wowed my office peeps with how pretty it is. I opened it at work so I’ll have to wait until I get home to fill and test them.

Kierena
Oct 15, 2010

Moral_Hazard posted:

I'm very glad you liked the Moonman and slightly bummed Amazon screwed up with the ink. I picked it for the very reason you said, kind of going with a Chinese theme. Did the seller fix the ink?

I contacted them but I bought a different ink and a Moonman mini with some leftover birthday money. Unfortunately the second ink I picked up had the exact same problem. Its seems to be on amazons end too so I’m exchanging them both. I’ll keep you updated. In the meantime buying diamine ink from amazon in the south east is probably going to yield similar results until they sort themselves out.

Kierena
Oct 15, 2010
I’m waiting to find out if my Santee got the gifts I sent out!