Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solumin
Jan 11, 2013
Dear Santa,

I'm doing well, how are you?

Love:
Send me your favorite ink! Or an ink you think is cool, nifty, a great color, whatever. But not anything that could destroy a pen, e.g. Bay State Blue (as much as I love that hue) or a glittery ink. A bunch of samples or a bottle of your particular favorite would be great!
Stationary is also appreciated.
In general, I love stuff that is usable: thick, quality paper; comfortable, easy-to-fill pens; every-day inks. Feel free to get me stuff along those lines or blow me out of the water with something different and exciting.

EDIT 2018-12-05: Also I'm left-handed if that influences your decisions at all!

Already Have:
Pens: TWSBI Eco (Medium? I think) and TWSBI Diamond 580 (Fine)

Inks:
- Noodler's Borealis Black
- Noodler's Black Swan in English Roses
- Iroshizoku Chiku-Rin
- Diamine Oxblood
- A bunch of samples of various dark blue and dark green inks that are not worth mentioning.

NSFW:
As you wish. No glitter, please. Also I'm gay as gently caress so dicks are good.

Use:
Notes and journaling. I think best on paper, and I have a stack of hand-written notes at work that I use to sort out ideas.

Shops:
Amazon or Goulet Pens. Or just whatever you want, really, I'm easy.

Solumin fucked around with this message at 02:21 on Dec 6, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solumin
Jan 11, 2013
Oh good, it got there safely! Merry Christmas :3:

Solumin
Jan 11, 2013
If my Santa is waiting for me to post about receiving my gift, I haven't actually been home to receive any packages. :kiddo: it's been a busy couple weeks. Sorry!

Solumin
Jan 11, 2013
Dear Santa Biffmotron:

I love the inks! Tons of fun colors that I've never used before. I'm really looking forward to inking my pens up with these.

Thank you for the pens! The Levenger Aero-D is gorgeous, I'm hoping it'll work well for me. It looks like the cartridge, uh, had an accident during shipment, but it's nothing I can't handle.

A festive Saturnalia indeed!