Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Giant Metal Robot
Jun 14, 2005

Taco Defender
Dear Santa,

I have a TWSBI Eco and Pilot Kakuno I keep inked up with blues and blacks (Sailor Nano, Noodler Black, Iroshizuku Tsuki-yo, Take-sumi, and Kon-Peki) and use at work to keep to-do's, sketch ideas, etc, in about a thousand notebooks. Boy howdy do I love notebooks. Anything except lined paper. Loose leaf is also good.

Ink samples would be also be fun, especially deep green or crimson. Keep the ink SFW please. Anything to help improve my handwriting would also be great, books, rulers, links to resources, whatever you think has been valuable.

Packaging and Shops: No restrictions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Giant Metal Robot
Jun 14, 2005

Taco Defender
I have no patience for Christmas, so my fingers are smudged with rainbows already.

The Sequoia Green is especially ace.

And then my partner stole away with the Tiananmen to draw a city. Thanks Solumin!