Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOST POWERFUL HUNTER
This poll is closed.
HUNTER AMAZON [SPEED RUNNER] 6 8.33%
HUNTER GRANT [SPRINTER] 4 5.56%
HUNTER ICEY [ENDURANCE] 5 6.94%
HUNTER KIM [SPEED RUNNER] 6 8.33%
HUNTER SCOTT [AGILITY] 5 6.94%
HUNTER T-BO [PARKOUR] 9 12.50%
HUNTER VAZQUEZ [JUMPER] 5 6.94%
HUNTER WONG [STEALTH] 8 11.11%
HUNTER ORTIZ [PRO WRESTLER] 24 33.33%
Total: 32 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

10 YEARS AGO TODAY

We watched Jack Swagger, The Miz, & John Morrison beat up Cryme Tyme & Tommy Dreamer.

10 YEARS AGO TODAY

We then saw Mark Henry squish some lad named Oliver Biney while Tony Atlas no doubt chortled and hooted and hollered at ringside

10 YEARS AGO TODAY

We saw Matt Hardy defend his ECW Championship in a 20 minute match against Dave Finlay. I assume I was very happy about this at the time but if you asked me to watch this match today I would probably say no.

10 YEARS AGO TODAY

WrestleMania 25 Tickets were going on sale!

SmackDown vs. RAW 2009 had just been released and we were happy that it was better than SmackDown vs. RAW 2008 - and trying to justify our purchases - but deep down we still knew it was poo poo.

John Cena was going to be returning to the Ring after 3 month absence to take his title back from CHRIS JERICHO.

Who if you remember, only got that title because he was a replacement for CM Punk. CM Punk was the champion - and he was just taken out backstage.

He didn't even get to defend his title on the main event of a pay per view.

I am 100% sure a lot of us were mad about that.

BUT ANYWAY

NONE OF THAT BULLSHIT MATTERS

BECAUSE

YEARS

AGO

TODAY

WE

HAD

THE

DEBUT

OF

CHA$E

That's right folks!!! The greatest show to watch in a pro wrestling game day thread ever!!! CHA$E!!!

The game show where people run around abandoned sets or whatever and look for money. All the while being cha$ed by HUNTERS.

Who can forget HUNTER ICEY?

And also - of course - the special guest ECW STAR

HUNTER ORTIZ

That's right !!! THE BIG O, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.

RELIVE THE GREATEST POST-PRO WRESTLING SHOW IN THE HISTORY OF TELEVISION, IN EXTREMELY LOW YOUTUBE QUALITY

RIGHT HERE

THIS THREAD IS ONLY FOR CHA$E CONTENT !!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE POST ABOUT CHA$E.

RICKY ORTIZ ALSO OK

AND MAYBE ECW ON SCI FI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

MassRafTer posted:

Gonna show Chase in a few minutes, then my 2nd favorite movie of all time then more Chase at like 10.

I mean Cha$e.

http://www.psp-tv.com/r/badmoviesworsewrestling

HELL YEAH