Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
trumped up trickle down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LtTpZpGE6c

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QBl-BuEIV8&t=5s

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
do you think bill ever talks to his wife in private like, "you know maybe you ought to quit? maybe?"

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

Remember me, Mr. Rich? When I killed your son? I talked just like THIS!

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
tbh i am more excited about the 2016 hillkrew craling out of their graves to tell us how hillary is Actually Good

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Clawtopsy posted:

tbh i am more excited about the 2016 hillkrew craling out of their graves to tell us how hillary is Actually Good

Correct the Record: Still Spinnin'

animist
Aug 28, 2018

Dead Beef posted:

do you think bill ever talks to his wife in private like, "you know maybe you ought to quit? maybe?"

she says "right as soon as you quit groping my campaign staff" and they go back to eating dinner in silence

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

animist posted:

she says "right as soon as you quit groping my campaign staff" and they go back to eating dinner in silence

lol that u think they eat dinner together

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

I forgot about this piece of poo poo book, anyone got the full scans of it

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
Hopefully every copy has already been burned

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

thankfully the public does not seem to buy into this narrative, completely confined to ivy league-educated echo chamber news rooms, that hillary clinton would be a good choice to run again. she doesn't appear at all in a recent poll of 2020 candidates

unfortunately, that same poll puts joe biden at 33%- higher than the combined percentage for bernie sanders, kamala harris, and elizabeth warren (13%, 9%, and 8%, respectively). you know what they say, the masses are asses

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

my brother was a complete hillaryman and even he claims that he would be done with her if she actually ran again

guess we'll see!!!

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

self care

GuitarJunkie
Sep 8, 2004

"Boy, have we got a vacation for you."

quote:

WSJ Op-Ed: Richard Nixon came back from his loss to John F. Kennedy in 1960 and won the presidency in 1968. He will be the model for winning again. Mrs. Clinton won’t travel the country in a van with Huma Abedin this time, doing small events and retail politics. Instead she will enter through the front door, mobilizing the army of professional women behind her, leveraging her social networks, and raking in donations. She will hope to emerge as an unstoppable force to undo Mr. Trump, running on the #MeToo movement, universal health care and gun control. Proud and independent, this time she will sideline Bill and Mr. Obama, limiting their role to fundraising.

The generation of Democrats who have been waiting to take over the party from the Clintons will be fuming that she is back and stealing their show. But they revealed themselves to be bungling amateurs in the Brett Kavanaugh nomination fight, with their laughable Spartacus moments. She will trounce them. Just as Mr. Trump cleared the field, Mrs. Clinton will take down rising Democratic stars like bowling pins. Mike Bloomberg will support her rather than run, and Joe Biden will never be able to take her on.

This has to be a top-quality troll. Richard Nixon as inspiration for flogging her own party into submission? There's no way...

quote:

Mr. Penn was a pollster and senior adviser to Bill and Hillary Clinton from 1995-2008. Mr. Stein is a former Democratic Manhattan borough president and president of the New York City Council.

Jesus christ, I think we're looking at the most unlikable candidate in the history of politics.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Poco
Jul 17, 2005

....I am a Tariff Man

Lmfao what is this loving garbage

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Poco posted:

Lmfao what is this loving garbage

there was definitely a thread somewhere (I think it may have been a photoshop thread?) where someone posted the whole thing. can't find it tho

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)

Dead Beef posted:

do you think bill ever talks to his wife in private

No

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

at least the illustrator managed to capture some accurate rl reactions to whatever the hell is going on in the text

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
Are there any illustrations of my abuela

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tetracube posted:

there was definitely a thread somewhere (I think it may have been a photoshop thread?) where someone posted the whole thing. can't find it tho

Whenever someone criticizes North Korea for having a cult of personality around its leaders, simply show them this.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tetracube posted:

this book was cool cuz it had aung san suu kyi and margaret thatcher as feminist pioneers lol

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Tetracube posted:

Hillary will run in 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpX2YfZ5Wmo&t=149s

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

:discourse:

Cinnamon Bear
Aug 29, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

paul_soccer10 posted:

this book was cool cuz it had aung san suu kyi and margaret thatcher as feminist pioneers lol

history is full of men being bloody handed sociopaths and you're saying women can't? gently caress that, and gently caress you

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
How did Thatcher advance women's rights?

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Moridin920 posted:

How did Thatcher advance women's rights?

if you kill the miner, a job is created for his wife

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
Im assembling the most powerful coven of warlocks ever seen PUA, mgtows, MRA, and divorced family court dads. Were going to use sex magic to hex clinton. You probably dont want to know the details but it involves a lot of cum and a cauldron.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

get in fuckers

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

Time is a flat circle I say as Hillary with the deli slicer continues to cut my brain into thin sheets

The Puppet Master has issued a correction as of 12:56 on Nov 14, 2018

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
looking forward to voting for her again!

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
if she runs again I will kill myself and the clintons will have the blood of yet another death on their gnarled hands

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
You know, because this worked so well the first time :nallears:

• Locked thread