Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
every day I wonder why she doesn't get poo poo thrown at her whenever she appears in public

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Mariana Horchata posted:

gently caress you

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

You know, because this worked so well the first time :nallears:

Hey, it worked a little better the second time!! She actually made it to the general!!

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
found the thread

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
did that dude just steal a black child on his way back from safari

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
jackie robinson, noted oppressor

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

did that dude just steal a black child on his way back from safari

that's albert schweitzer, who was a mixed bag

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
hillary clinton is shitttt

gently caress poo poo piss

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010

god this is so loving pathetic

remember the "hillary dominated the debate" comments...jesus

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

sleep with the vicious posted:

god this is so loving pathetic

remember the "hillary dominated the debate" comments...jesus

remember thinking facts and reality matter lmao

i was so loving stupid

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

they put margaret thatcher awfully close to hilldawg there :thunk:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
lol mark penn

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
lmao that is totally aung san su kyi

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
She persisted

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Hillary was convinced to run again by watching the "glass ceiling of president's faces shattering to reveal Hillary" graphic from the DNC on repeat every day for two years

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

A Big Fuckin Hornet posted:

jackie robinson, noted oppressor

Jackie Robinson, noted man with no ceiling on his dreams

Jesus Christ

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
Did Hillary personally have any involvement in feminist movements?

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

snoremac posted:

Did Hillary personally have any involvement in feminist movements?

She spearheaded a movement to do the only feminist thing that matters: elect a female president

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

I have incontrovertible evidence that will lead to the indictment and prosecution the outlaw Hillary Clinton, but I need body security and legal protection if I’m going to release it, please support my Kickfundr here so I can bring justice to this menace

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
Hey so about a month ago I finished Shattered, the book that was going to be about Hilldawg's glorious ascension to the presidency, but changed direction shortly before publication for some reason. Overall kind of meh, but two fun bits that jumped out at me:

The phrase, 'First female U.S. presidential candidate of a major political party' shows up over and over again, because she's not the first female presidential candidate, but godammit we are going to turn this into an important milestone if it kills us. It will.

The only foreign policy 'success' the writers could think of was Hillary's support for the assasination attempted arrest of Osama Bin Laden. And they mention it several times.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

StuG Jeebus posted:

Hey so about a month ago I finished Shattered, the book that was going to be about Hilldawg's glorious ascension to the presidency, but changed direction shortly before publication for some reason. Overall kind of meh, but two fun bits that jumped out at me:

The phrase, 'First female U.S. presidential candidate of a major political party' shows up over and over again, because she's not the first female presidential candidate, but godammit we are going to turn this into an important milestone if it kills us. It will.

The only foreign policy 'success' the writers could think of was Hillary's support for the assasination attempted arrest of Osama Bin Laden. And they mention it several times.

uhh excuse me but honduras is currently experiencing a golden age largely due to her intervention

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

she'll find a way to create the world in her image like a megalomaniac villain

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
let me just address the elephant in the room
directly: if 2020 is between Clinton and trump, trump gets my vote. gently caress You Democratic Party.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

directly: if 2020 is between Clinton and trump, trump gets my vote. gently caress You Democratic Party.

Yikes

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
if clinton is the 2020 nominee trump will win for sure, spite vote all you want

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
She's running and I'm crying

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
but she died. I saw her die two years ago. we all did

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

The only universe where it would remotely make sense to consider voting Trump would be if the dems nominate Oprah or The Rock or Basta, since Trump would technically be more qualified by virtue of having actually been president for a lil bit, and even then it’d still be better to just go third party

In every other case, :chloe: you dumb gently caress

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

The only universe where it would remotely make sense to consider voting Trump would be if the dems nominate Oprah or The Rock or Basta, since Trump would technically be more qualified by virtue of having actually been president for a lil bit, and even then it’d still be better to just go third party

In every other case, :chloe: you dumb gently caress

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
Haha no for real though if she's the Dem nom I'm also voting Trump as a protest vote, or just 3rd party.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

The only universe where it would remotely make sense to consider voting Trump would be if the dems nominate Oprah or The Rock or Basta, since Trump would technically be more qualified by virtue of having actually been president for a lil bit,

Maybe retire the qualified argument now that Trump has the more presidenty CV?

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008

genericnick posted:

Maybe retire the qualified argument now that Trump has the more presidenty CV?

The 'qualifications!' argument has never been made in good faith by anybody so yeah just retire it

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

of course it was said in good faith

it was just being said by stupid people

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

hillary clinton is to politics as the velvet underground was to music: only 10,000 people honestly think it's a good idea for her to run, but they're all either clinton yes-men or have a twitter checkmark, tens/hundreds of thousands of followers, and a regular column at a terrible thinkpiece website

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

It would be better to vote third party or write in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

• Locked thread