Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

Glad this was posted. I was in disbelief when I read this.

To stop populism we must tell immigrants to .... gently caress off?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Question Friend
Aug 3, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

No, it's more like "to stay in power, centrists must become populist".

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
america must curb hillary clinton to stop rightwing populists

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

Tetracube posted:

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Tetracube posted:

I’d prefer leftist bringing her to heel.

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
*Hillary stares out into distance on the ledge of a building* To stop the populists............ I must become one *dons frog mask*

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)
Who do yall think is her top choice for running mate? Doug Jones? Mark Cuban?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

Hillary finally took a long, hard look at why she lost and came to exactly the same conclusion as trump: immigrants are committing voter fraud

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
I believe hillary will run, possibly be nominated again, but trump would beat her again by the sneaky trick of "personally going where the votes are"

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

and the even sneakier trick of promising things your voters want instead of browbeating them about how impossible they are

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

StuG Jeebus posted:

Remember stuff like this when someone tells you how smart Hillary is

Cool rear end can be in her cell bortoms

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

We! Have! To! Get! More! Racist!

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
Look, we ran all of the hard data through the algorithms. This is all objective, indisputable knowledge. And the computer is racist. So that's just science.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

If people want to elect fascists you just have to run as a fascist! It's so simple!

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
Republicans hate me, leftists hate me, Honduras hates me, Syria hates me. But what if...2147483648 people hated me? Would it overflow and they would all like me? Well, there's only one way to find out:

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
I think I would still vote for Hillary in a Clinton-Trump rematch but man if someone told me they just weren't going to vote in that I don't think I could make a compelling case to them.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

If people want to elect fascists you just have to run as a fascist! It's so simple!

Bing bing bong

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
putting aside the wormy liberal racism for just a second, where the gently caress does she get off giving advice on winning elections

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/RacismFactory/status/1065632506815438849?s=19

Flubby
Feb 28, 2006
Fun Shoe
She getting on in years and doesn't have time to fade into the background and try and come back stronger. She has to run now. She has to. She wants to be the first female president more than anything and as long as she's breathing she's going to try for it no matter how bad the chances. Any armchair psychologist can tell you she has no desire in helping the American public and it's all an ego-fueled grab for that bit of immortality you get from landing in the history books. She's Bender from Futurama making a giant statue that that yells "REMEMBER ME".

Flubby has issued a correction as of 08:34 on Nov 23, 2018

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

pushpins posted:

she'll pick zuckerberg if she tries again

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

SpaceGoku posted:

she'll pick zuckerberg if she tries again
And the Zuck will be all "hey the poorest of us two should be the VP"... while talking to his republican running mate, Donald trump.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Toplowtech posted:

And the Zuck will be all "hey the poorest of us two should be the VP"... while talking to his republican running mate, Donald trump.

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

pushpins posted:

steve bannon, apparently

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
Trump is gonna say that since some of his policies are to the left of Hillary he should run as a Democrat, then he changes his party affiliation citing many donations to dems etc, beats Hillary in the dem primary, and runs unopposed in the general (third parties shut out of debates and media in general).

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Corky Romanovsky posted:

Trump is gonna say that since some of his policies are to the left of Hillary he should run as a Democrat, then he changes his party affiliation citing many donations to dems etc, beats Hillary in the dem primary, and runs unopposed in the general (third parties shut out of debates and media in general).
He is going to recreate the Democratic-Republican Party and the USA will be able to finally admit they were a one party nation all along, proving Julius Nyerere right.

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

exmarx posted:

putting aside the wormy liberal racism for just a second, where the gently caress does she get off giving advice on winning elections

I think you'll find she's actually the most qualified election advice giver ever.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
I LOVE DEATH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

the most qualified loser to ever run for the presidency

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjQ6J5ZgTnQ

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

https://twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/1066033943714119682

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

lol

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-H9BOIYhgc

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

exmarx posted:

the other people they interviewed for that stupid anti-populism article series are Tony Blair and Matteo Renzi, whose failures have also lead their respective countries into a right-wing rabbit hole

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
I caused my septic tank to back up and flood human waste into my house clearly because of this I am an expert on septic tank installation and maintenance.

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
i read the opinion columns at the back of the newspaper and recently the columnists have been subtly or not subtly putting potential dem candidates out there. since this is bizaro universe george will was talking about john delaney and using these as selling points -

quote:

He likes early-childhood education, a carbon tax, a $15 minimum wage and extending the Social Security tax to higher incomes. He dislikes the National Rifle Association, the Supreme Court’s Citizens United decision, high interest rates on student loans and “outrageous” drug prices. He would achieve “universal” health care by offering Medicaid for all, and for those who choose to opt for private programs, as he thinks most people would, there would be federal subsidies for those who need them.

someone else wrote about that sherrod brown person and they seem good too.

if hilary is the nominee ill cry and then vote for her.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
I think this time she's really gonna do it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cinnamon Bear
Aug 29, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
try to imagine being a person excited about hillary clinton in 2020

go on

i dare u

• Locked thread