Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

if hillary runs and takes the nomination again im voting for Jeb!.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Cinnamon Bear posted:

try to imagine being a person excited about hillary clinton in 2020

go on

i dare u

a couple weeks ago someone was bitching to me that bernie bros got trump elected

had to double check what year it was

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
“Bark bark bark”

-Hillary Rodgam Clinton

MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

OFFICIAL SAS 90s REMEMBERER
kill me

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Tastykake posted:

Thank you.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

babypolis posted:

lmao shes gonna turn hard right what a loving hack

Yes, the Goldwater Girl is 'turning' hard right...

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Tastykake posted:

inshallah

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat

Top City Homo posted:

“Bark bark bark”

-Hillary Rodgam Clinton

This has corroborating video evidence, too.

Cinnamon Bear
Aug 29, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Top City Homo posted:

“Bark bark bark”

-Hillary Rodgam Clinton

when dog whistling is too subtle

Frumply
Dec 7, 2004

Top City Homo posted:

“Bark bark bark”

-Hillary Rodgam Clinton

factcheck.org shows this as FALSE

while hillary did bark like a dog during a speech she did not say “bark bark bark” but rather she used a more sophisticated “arf arf arf arf”.

once again sexist bernie bros trying to bring down the most qualified candidate ever to run for the presidency :grin:

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

If they do insist on running another centrist that will lose anyway I genuinely hope it is Hillary again. Make her the biggest loser of all time. Also have a consultant convince her to contractually promise to be livestreamed constantly in the weeks following the election (regardless of outcome). Sell it as being to prove that she will be more transparent than any president ever.

Cinnamon Bear
Aug 29, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Moon Atari posted:

If they do insist on running another centrist that will lose anyway I genuinely hope it is Hillary again. Make her the biggest loser of all time. Also have a consultant convince her to contractually promise to be livestreamed constantly in the weeks following the election (regardless of outcome). Sell it as being to prove that she will be more transparent than any president ever.

I sort of imagine it as tone deaf as the Weiner documentary was.

The whole time I kept thinking "why the gently caress are the cameras still rolling, I can't stop cringing" its the thick of it but real life and it isn't funny as much as distressing

Bodyholes
Jun 30, 2005

Trying to top Mondale's electoral map I see.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Frumply posted:

factcheck.org shows this as FALSE

while hillary did bark like a dog during a speech she did not say “bark bark bark” but rather she used a more sophisticated “arf arf arf arf”.

once again sexist bernie bros trying to bring down the most qualified candidate ever to run for the presidency :grin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMdzYSzhE1I

Top City Homo has issued a correction as of 19:43 on Nov 26, 2018

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Corky Romanovsky posted:

This has corroborating video evidence, too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jomy1Shi9PI

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

my sister really likes Ron Wyden and is convinced he'll run and has a good shot at winning. he's decent but no chance he wins. it's going to be bernie and some establishment figure, probably biden (but lol if it's hillary again)

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016
I refuse to cast another ballot for Hillary Clinton, or any other member of the Clinton ghoul factory, ever again. I don't give a gently caress who's running in the R column, if the Dems wanna slide right to catch 25,000 semi-racist suburbanites in Massachusetts they can loving do it without me.

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos

Moon Atari posted:

Hillary on Twitch, thanking Goldman shell accounts for giving 500,000 bits each

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

To stop populism we must tell immigrants to .... gently caress off?

lol

Cinnamon Bear
Aug 29, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
considering the clinton's strategic genius amounted to "becoming a republican to defeat republicans" i don't think its so surprising we've reached "becoming a nazi to defeat nazis"

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

In order to beat the nazis we must become the nazis

And punching nazis turns you into a nazi

Hillary......pro-punching nazis???

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

it owns that the guardian interviewed hillary, tony blair, and matteo renzi as experts in how to defeat the far right, when they're all spectacular losers in their own special ways

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

when youre feeling GREAT

Cinnamon Bear
Aug 29, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

when youre feeling GREAT

im walking on sunshine and the graves of the poor and foreign

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

when youre feeling GREAT

This needs a before after like this

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Except instead of getting in a plane crash Hillary just randomly fainted and tripped over the red carpet they rolled to her hotel room

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
remember like two months before the election when Hillary passed the gently caress out and had to be dragged into her limo by secret service, totally limp like a malfunctioning robot doll

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

remember like two months before the election when Hillary passed the gently caress out and had to be dragged into her limo by secret service, totally limp like a malfunctioning robot doll

also it was 9/11

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

kind of want to go back to that day and read the trump thread so i can see all the dumb hillarymen explaining how this is good, actually

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
I remember everyone was saying she had a body double when she came out to say she was OK, and that "Chelsea's apartment" was some kind of secret hospital

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

Her shoe also fell off, and since then Ben Garrison has drawn an errant shoe in every comic featuring her, and to be honest it's only fair

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

kind of want to go back to that day and read the trump thread so i can see all the dumb hillarymen explaining how this is good, actually

Ironically the Hillarymen started talking like Trump after that

"Folks, it was hot. So hot. One of the hottest days on record, they tell me. Fake news blowing the whole thing out of proportion"

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jewel Repetition posted:

Ironically the Hillarymen started talking like Trump after that

"Folks, it was hot. So hot. One of the hottest days on record, they tell me. Fake news blowing the whole thing out of proportion"

outdoor summer hoops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eighty-four merc
Dec 22, 2010

In 2020, we're going to make the end of Fight Club real.

I keep seeing people defending her guardian intervew, saying it was taken out of context. She walked it back on twitter a bit too right but I just don't understand how else her "europe is full" spiel could have been taken

• Locked thread