Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

thankfully the public does not seem to buy into this narrative, completely confined to ivy league-educated echo chamber news rooms, that hillary clinton would be a good choice to run again. she doesn't appear at all in a recent poll of 2020 candidates

unfortunately, that same poll puts joe biden at 33%- higher than the combined percentage for bernie sanders, kamala harris, and elizabeth warren (13%, 9%, and 8%, respectively). you know what they say, the masses are asses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

hillary clinton is to politics as the velvet underground was to music: only 10,000 people honestly think it's a good idea for her to run, but they're all either clinton yes-men or have a twitter checkmark, tens/hundreds of thousands of followers, and a regular column at a terrible thinkpiece website

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

exmarx posted:

putting aside the wormy liberal racism for just a second, where the gently caress does she get off giving advice on winning elections
the other people they interviewed for that stupid anti-populism article series are Tony Blair and Matteo Renzi, whose failures have also lead their respective countries into a right-wing rabbit hole

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

my sister really likes Ron Wyden and is convinced he'll run and has a good shot at winning. he's decent but no chance he wins. it's going to be bernie and some establishment figure, probably biden (but lol if it's hillary again)

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

it owns that the guardian interviewed hillary, tony blair, and matteo renzi as experts in how to defeat the far right, when they're all spectacular losers in their own special ways

• Locked thread