Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
Hopefully every copy has already been burned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
Are there any illustrations of my abuela

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
Hey so about a month ago I finished Shattered, the book that was going to be about Hilldawg's glorious ascension to the presidency, but changed direction shortly before publication for some reason. Overall kind of meh, but two fun bits that jumped out at me:

The phrase, 'First female U.S. presidential candidate of a major political party' shows up over and over again, because she's not the first female presidential candidate, but godammit we are going to turn this into an important milestone if it kills us. It will.

The only foreign policy 'success' the writers could think of was Hillary's support for the assasination attempted arrest of Osama Bin Laden. And they mention it several times.

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008

genericnick posted:

Maybe retire the qualified argument now that Trump has the more presidenty CV?

The 'qualifications!' argument has never been made in good faith by anybody so yeah just retire it

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
As a Philadelphian I'm required to write in Gritty

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
Remember stuff like this when someone tells you how smart Hillary is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008

• Locked thread