Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
She persisted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Hillary was convinced to run again by watching the "glass ceiling of president's faces shattering to reveal Hillary" graphic from the DNC on repeat every day for two years

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

snoremac posted:

Did Hillary personally have any involvement in feminist movements?

She spearheaded a movement to do the only feminist thing that matters: elect a female president

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

let me just address the elephant in the room
directly: if 2020 is between Clinton and trump, trump gets my vote. gently caress You Democratic Party.

It would be better to vote third party or write in

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Telephones posted:

hillary clinton is good though

At what

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

I would be open to voting third-party, but under no circumstances would I vote for hillary.

That's fine. She would lose anyway so it's not hurting anything. I'm never going to vote for Hillary again either

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Tastykake posted:

if hillary runs and takes the nomination again im voting for Jeb!.

Thank you.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

when youre feeling GREAT

This needs a before after like this

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Except instead of getting in a plane crash Hillary just randomly fainted and tripped over the red carpet they rolled to her hotel room

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

remember like two months before the election when Hillary passed the gently caress out and had to be dragged into her limo by secret service, totally limp like a malfunctioning robot doll

Her shoe also fell off, and since then Ben Garrison has drawn an errant shoe in every comic featuring her, and to be honest it's only fair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

kind of want to go back to that day and read the trump thread so i can see all the dumb hillarymen explaining how this is good, actually

Ironically the Hillarymen started talking like Trump after that

"Folks, it was hot. So hot. One of the hottest days on record, they tell me. Fake news blowing the whole thing out of proportion"

• Locked thread