Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Hillary Clinton: neoliberal war criminal, friend to billionaires, and global-scale gently caress-up. You know her, you love her. For some reason instead of committing seppuku out of shame she's decided to test the waters for a 2020 PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN WOOOOOOOOOO

Longtime Clinton Adviser Guarantees Hillary Will Run in 2020

Former Clinton adviser: Hillary will run in 2020

Hillary Clinton leaves door open for 2020 run: 'I'd like to be president'

Anyway get ready for a redo of 2016 because it's coming. She probably will get eliminated in the primaries this time around but who knows, anything can happen in hellworld. Anything except Hillary Clinton being president.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
imagine rigging a primary to get to the general and then not only losing the most winnable general election imaginable, but losing it so bad that your enemies take the entire government and run the country and the world into the ground

I can't think of a single human who has hosed up as bad as hillary clinton hosed up and she still thinks she should be president

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

I forgot about this piece of poo poo book, anyone got the full scans of it

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Poco posted:

Lmfao what is this loving garbage

there was definitely a thread somewhere (I think it may have been a photoshop thread?) where someone posted the whole thing. can't find it tho

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
every day I wonder why she doesn't get poo poo thrown at her whenever she appears in public

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
found the thread

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
if clinton is the 2020 nominee trump will win for sure, spite vote all you want

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Wheeee posted:

There was a woman who just couldn't learn
Who always thought it was time for her turn
Now again she'll wallow and fail
As her yes-men howl and wail
Cuz Hillary's gonna feel the Bern

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
still no idea what conservatives think she did to deserve getting locked up. benghazi? I haven't heard them getting pissy about benghazi much lately

I know a lot of things she actually did that should get her locked up, but conservatives would approve of all of those things

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/nov/22/hillary-clinton-europe-must-curb-immigration-stop-populists-trump-brexit

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
america must curb hillary clinton to stop rightwing populists

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Cinnamon Bear posted:

try to imagine being a person excited about hillary clinton in 2020

go on

i dare u

a couple weeks ago someone was bitching to me that bernie bros got trump elected

had to double check what year it was

• Locked thread