Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tetracube posted:

there was definitely a thread somewhere (I think it may have been a photoshop thread?) where someone posted the whole thing. can't find it tho

this book was cool cuz it had aung san suu kyi and margaret thatcher as feminist pioneers lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
looking forward to voting for her again!

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

StuG Jeebus posted:

Hey so about a month ago I finished Shattered, the book that was going to be about Hilldawg's glorious ascension to the presidency, but changed direction shortly before publication for some reason. Overall kind of meh, but two fun bits that jumped out at me:

The phrase, 'First female U.S. presidential candidate of a major political party' shows up over and over again, because she's not the first female presidential candidate, but godammit we are going to turn this into an important milestone if it kills us. It will.

The only foreign policy 'success' the writers could think of was Hillary's support for the assasination attempted arrest of Osama Bin Laden. And they mention it several times.

uhh excuse me but honduras is currently experiencing a golden age largely due to her intervention

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-H9BOIYhgc

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jewel Repetition posted:

Ironically the Hillarymen started talking like Trump after that

"Folks, it was hot. So hot. One of the hottest days on record, they tell me. Fake news blowing the whole thing out of proportion"

outdoor summer hoops

• Locked thread