Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cinnamon Bear
Aug 29, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

paul_soccer10 posted:

this book was cool cuz it had aung san suu kyi and margaret thatcher as feminist pioneers lol

history is full of men being bloody handed sociopaths and you're saying women can't? gently caress that, and gently caress you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cinnamon Bear
Aug 29, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

public humiliation

Cinnamon Bear
Aug 29, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Corky Romanovsky posted:

バーニー・サンダーズ

hell yes my man

Cinnamon Bear
Aug 29, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
try to imagine being a person excited about hillary clinton in 2020

go on

i dare u

Cinnamon Bear
Aug 29, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Top City Homo posted:

“Bark bark bark”

-Hillary Rodgam Clinton

when dog whistling is too subtle

Cinnamon Bear
Aug 29, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Moon Atari posted:

If they do insist on running another centrist that will lose anyway I genuinely hope it is Hillary again. Make her the biggest loser of all time. Also have a consultant convince her to contractually promise to be livestreamed constantly in the weeks following the election (regardless of outcome). Sell it as being to prove that she will be more transparent than any president ever.

I sort of imagine it as tone deaf as the Weiner documentary was.

The whole time I kept thinking "why the gently caress are the cameras still rolling, I can't stop cringing" its the thick of it but real life and it isn't funny as much as distressing

Cinnamon Bear
Aug 29, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
considering the clinton's strategic genius amounted to "becoming a republican to defeat republicans" i don't think its so surprising we've reached "becoming a nazi to defeat nazis"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cinnamon Bear
Aug 29, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

when youre feeling GREAT

im walking on sunshine and the graves of the poor and foreign

• Locked thread