Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

oh, right, this :nutshot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

are y'all sure Mark Penn isn't just trolling

galenanorth posted:

These people live in a world where, if you lean over a desk and begin an argument with "now, look, ______ has been through a general election before and now I think she has the experience running in a general election to win in battleground states like Iowa during the next presidential election" and throw in some words like "Suburbia County, eleventy-to-one" then you've garbled out some verbiage that makes you sound like a serious person behind a serious desk so therefore you should get paid like one

I was going to say "I have this great suggestion, that we should go back in time and warn the people not about 9/11, but warn the 1970s about the dangers of pushing on the issue of impeachment instead of using that time to get a head start on the nearly fifty years of work that lies ahead" but I had to read this tweet twice and go to the link before noticing it was literally written in the 1970s and not 2007 or 2017

https://twitter.com/elongreen/status/882941925111861250

nope

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Dead Beef posted:

shitttt

gently caress poo poo piss

:hai:

• Locked thread