Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Campaigning and attacking Trump from the right, i see. :whoptc:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

Glad this was posted. I was in disbelief when I read this.

To stop populism we must tell immigrants to .... gently caress off?
No, it's more like "to stay in power, centrists must become populist".

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

SpaceGoku posted:

she'll pick zuckerberg if she tries again
And the Zuck will be all "hey the poorest of us two should be the VP"... while talking to his republican running mate, Donald trump.

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Corky Romanovsky posted:

Trump is gonna say that since some of his policies are to the left of Hillary he should run as a Democrat, then he changes his party affiliation citing many donations to dems etc, beats Hillary in the dem primary, and runs unopposed in the general (third parties shut out of debates and media in general).
He is going to recreate the Democratic-Republican Party and the USA will be able to finally admit they were a one party nation all along, proving Julius Nyerere right.

• Locked thread