Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
If I could find an of age Pokemon that consented could I gently caress it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
What level of sentience does a Pokemon have to have to be able to give consent? Like large birds with magic powers or a 200 year old living rock is not going to know conceptually of what your asking so that's out, but where do we drop the line?

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
I guess you could in New Mexico but getting them across stat lines bring in a lot of constitutional issues.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
Would Pokemon be responsible for their own behavior? Would they be considered individuals with rights? What will you do with pokemon farming industries like Magikarp farming? They are demanding something the are calling the Nurenblurb trials.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Nerses IV posted:

I'm guessing all the homeless people get killed by the extremely aggressive wildlife
Homeless meth heads would rip whatever Pokemon they come across apart while looking for stuff to steal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Kurtofan posted:

the touching story of a dad who became a pokemon trainer after his son turned into a Yamask

Those and the balloons that kidnap kids are really out of place.

• Locked thread