Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

manchildren with disposable income and privileged social standing that allows them to blow it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

honestly tho lifeless dweebs will pay out the rear end for a prebuilt KICKIN RAD LED SYSTEM and you can slap a nice 30% markup on your four thousand dollar climate change machine

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

i got a 2070 for 200 off last week

also ace combat 7 is beautiful and perfect, discuss.

also should i upgrade the 9600k i also got to a 9700k. i can afford it but is that the "dumb money for nothing" upgrade or not, I thought the i9 was that now.

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

so, okay, why does a 1060 still cost as much today as it did two and a half years ago

extremely slow incremental upgrades

for comparision: the Geforce 256 DDR launched in Feb. 2000. The Geforce 2 GTS launched _the same year_. (Although it wasn't common until early 2001)
1 year = one generation is dead and has been for a while.