Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stick Insect
Oct 24, 2010

My enemies are many.

My equals are none.

Telebite posted:

It's $1,350. That's a lot but I guess a hardcore gamer would like to pay that. OK.

So like, the only way to buy it is wait for someone to put it on eBay and sell it for $2,000. So now you have to pay $2,000.

This is better for the environment. Remove the bitcoin mining element and just directly speculate with the hardware.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stick Insect
Oct 24, 2010

My enemies are many.

My equals are none.

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

then Flash got really popular, so a couple of sessions with Flash-heavy webpages could bring a whole lab to a grinding halt.

Haha that reminds me of when I was a web dev and a clueless client kept complaining we did a poo poo job on the animations on their website; they claimed they were super choppy.

Eventually it became clear their office was using Citrix.