Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

Jonny 290 posted:

speaking of monitors

check out this crash cart im picking up tomorrow

gonna bolt up my big rear end rack mixer and use the monitor as my twitch gui

i thought this was a guillotine at first

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
lol that's almost as much gb as my laptop.

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

Deep Dish Fuckfest posted:

i call it the cyberguillotine

use it as punishment for the capitalists: they deserve the guillotine, but we all know that it's actually wrong to do it. so instead, drag them out into a public square, strap them into a guillotine with vr goggles, and make them experience the french revolution vr experience with haptic feedback while we jeer at them.

everyone can watch and it will be a huge spectacle. afterwards we take all of their money and they can finally join society.

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
also computer touchers have to go through it too but maybe we can all have a laugh about it so it wont be too bad

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

Deep Dish Fuckfest posted:

i dunno about this, apparently one of the most popular attraction at davos is the "refugee experience" where they get to crawl through stuff and what-not to simulate the authentic experience of losing everything you've ever known. so they might enjoy it

not the second part though

maybe it would work better if we take their money first