Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Remember the Tee K O shirt someone made where it says Dropped and got ambushed but still made top 63 with a pic of someone running to a liquor store on a bike. Lmao

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

stoked for a new open-world-ish game from obsidian. *claptrap lookalike memeing and dancing, making a huge racket* it... it's going to be good, i know it

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

the BFV characters that got cut made the best indie game 2018

lmfao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

Celeste probably sucks based on what I’m seeing here. I always suspected this but I’ve been afraid to speak up

you can skip the dialog and stuff and just play the good platforming if you want to

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

thank you, white devils

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lmao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Donald Mustard, at the Game Awards, with the Dildo Bat

lol

Adbot