Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Peter Daou Bundy posted:

*man at register, smiling as the cashier is unable to scan his roasted chicken* haha, i guess that means its free, huh?

*me, wearing socks with sandals and holding prayer beads, as time itself begins to slow* actually, the very idea of using money to pay for the death of that chicken means nobody was ever free. you chained by the bonds of work for food, and the chicken. . .*man unable to process my enlightenment, begins to sweat as cashier shakes her head at yet another enlightening in her checkout*

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
me: "... so in fact it's your own very desires that chain you down. your every day struggles and pains are merely the results of you inability of letting go of the drives of the flesh. only by renouncing your desire for material wealth and status will you be able to brea-"

telemarketing boss: "you're fired"

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread