Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

humpthewind posted:

Yellow helmets and white uniforms are not a good look

Really? I love them

JIMMY!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum

hawks :(

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

There’s something about an opening-play turnover that just really sets the tone for the whole game

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

that was incredibly easy

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
I took the over so I guess that was good.

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum
drat seahawks you are already lookin really sad

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
Holy hell that series by the Seahawks offense then defense.

Woof

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
god drat that was about the easiest four plays i've ever seen

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Aaron JOwns

Doctor Teeth
Sep 12, 2008

aaron jones seems... good

humpthewind
Jan 8, 2007

Noblest of all dogs is the hot-dog; it feeds the hand that bites it.

SKULL.GIF posted:

Really? I love them

JIMMY!

They look like candles.

Woo go Pack!

HyperPuma
Jun 24, 2007

b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but trump is president
go pack, go

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

That looked super easy

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
bring back the celebration penalties

It is week 11 and you are trailing the bears in the division you should not be happy about anything.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I knew Aaron Jones was gonna be good the first time I saw him run

He's the first Packers back in what feels like at least a decade who actually knows not to slam into his lineman's butt and immediately fall over

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

call them amazon because they own seattle

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

420_Power_Rangers posted:

I’ve been working 11 hour days all this week. Ready to watch both these teams lose. Let’s go tie!

I too root for a tie, just to mess with playoff standings.

Sweeper posted:

see you soon, travel safe

:yikes:

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

the cosmos allowed the packers to become good again as a reward for the defeat of scott walker

Play
Apr 25, 2006

SKULL.GIF posted:

I knew Aaron Jones was gonna be good the first time I saw him run

He's the first Packers back in what feels like at least a decade who actually knows not to slam into his lineman's butt and immediately fall over

He reminds me quite a bit of Phillip Lindsay and Kerryon Johnson, two other guys who are having tons of success right now. "Undersized" (actually the best size imo) but great quickness and lateral movement. When the hole is there these guys hit it hard and pick up a lot of yards from a pretty small crease. Kind of amazing that he had to start getting 8 yards per carry to finally earn lead back role, Lindsay did it within like a few weeks

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Dear god, are we ever trash this year.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

"wow clay matthews forces the fumble!"

/clay matthews clearly does not force the fumble

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Vertical Lime posted:

call them amazon because they own seattle

the amazon amazons

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum

Android Apocalypse posted:

I too root for a tie, just to mess with playoff standings.

:yikes:

welcome home

Seahawks are butt this game sucks

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

FizFashizzle posted:

"wow clay matthews forces the fumble!"

/clay matthews clearly does not force the fumble

Martinez has been quietly stepping up and having a pretty dang good year. I don't think he'll ever be elite but he should be a reliable fixture of the Packers defense for the next five seasons.

(Disclosure: I bought his jersey after last season sinec I was convinced he was going to be good)

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

Yup. Loooooong game.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

russ what's wrong baby. you can talk to me

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Play posted:

He reminds me quite a bit of Phillip Lindsay and Kerryon Johnson, two other guys who are having tons of success right now. "Undersized" (actually the best size imo) but great quickness and lateral movement. When the hole is there these guys hit it hard and pick up a lot of yards from a pretty small crease. Kind of amazing that he had to start getting 8 yards per carry to finally earn lead back role, Lindsay did it within like a few weeks

Remember that guy on the Giants, Bradshaw or something, who was a 6'4 running back?

edit: Brandon Jacobs

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum
I feel like when your punter is a highlight of the team, you're basically the browns

Coolwhoami
Sep 13, 2007

Sweeper posted:

I feel like when your punter is a highlight of the team, you're basically the browns

At least they got a star punter when they needed it most

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

glad 2 have our regular kick/punt returner back

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Sweeper posted:

Phil Dawson is the highest scoring offensive player on the Browns in the last 18 years I'll have you know.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

SKULL.GIF posted:

Remember that guy on the Giants, Bradshaw or something, who was a 6'4 running back?

Ahmad? All the guys killing it right now though are so-called "undersized" guys. Wondering when the NFL will start to adjust and realize that a big dude who can't fit into holes isn't a good running back. The only situation they're good is on the second level or the edge against much smaller guys, but no matter how big they are it's not like they can just shed a D tackle

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Play posted:

Ahmad? All the guys killing it right now though are so-called "undersized" guys. Wondering when the NFL will start to adjust and realize that a big dude who can't fit into holes isn't a good running back. The only situation they're good is on the second level or the edge against much smaller guys, but no matter how big they are it's not like they can just shed a D tackle

I was actually thinking of Brandon Jacobs but yeah the difference between Ahmad Bradshaw and Brandon Jacobs illustrates your point perfectly

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

well i did want to go to bed early

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Davante Adams is elite

Look how he throws Flowers off his route not once, but twice

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum
yay a stop :unsmith:

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

is adams that good or is that corner that bad

who even plays db for the seahawks anymore

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Just wear the fucking mask, Bob

I don't care how many people I probably infected with COVID-19 while refusing to wear a mask, my comfort is far more important than the health and safety of everyone around me!

Crosby is cursed

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

He tried to curve that one in, didn't quite take

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

drat, he missed the 3 point kick