Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

SalTheBard posted:

I couldn't stand Ronda, Shayna or Jessamyn Duke when they were in the UFC, but it's amazing how much I like Shayna and Ronda in WWE.

Shayna is cool. She's also technically still the women's champ for AIW which I'm local to, they haven't had a title match since she left and never had her vacate it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

SalTheBard posted:

I'm assuming 3rd fall will take forever. I feel like this is how 2 out of 3 matches typically go.

The last big 2/3 falls match a lot of people watched was Okada/Omega which colors expectations a bit.

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

Dango Bango posted:

Johnny Takeover lol

He mentioned this on Instagram I think, but he's been on more takeover matches than anyone else with this one.

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

Lid posted:

My gf loves Aleister

... she also loves Ciampa and thinks hes far hotter than Gargano so ...

She's right, Johnboy is kinda dweeby looking and Ciampa is a grizzled muscle man.

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

surf rock posted:

No, Becky Lynch is the man, Ciampa. :colbert:

Isn't Pete Dunne also like the biggest heel ever? Why were they friends?

Dunne isn't necessarily a heel, he's just mean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

MotU posted:

lol how do you just do that do you just loving pray and hope to be able to have feeling in your limbs afterwards

Yup. Worth noting that he was doing those at like age 17, being trained in Kentucky backyards by Chuck Taylor.