Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford and The Proposition. There Will Be Blood and No Country for Old Men are also essential depending on your definition of Western. I'd throw Sisters Brothers on there to round out to 5, but that one's debatable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
It also happens to be the best film of the 21st century.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
I really disliked Slow West. I think it was just because it was hyped up for me, but it was such a nothing of a movie.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Saw that pop up in my subscriptions when it came out but didn't realize it was you. Skipped it because I didn't want some nerdo hot take. But I'll check it out later tonight, your stuff is great.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Posted this in Couch Chat, but this is a bizarre story of Hollywood business practices:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmpFypaGkKE

4 goddamn seasons, never intended to be aired.