Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MNF
This poll is closed.
Rams 16 14.29%
Chiefs 20 17.86%
SCORING 76 67.86%
Total: 88 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

axeil posted:

I am glad that pretty much everyone in tff posted itt tonight. You all are cool.

we're all winners in the great game of football posting

except parm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wyoak
Feb 14, 2005

a glass case of emotion

Fallen Rib
Football is so good when it’s good

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
The Scorigami chart has now expanded since a losing team had never scored more than 49 points before.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Highest score ever was a 72-41 Redskins romp over the Giants in 1966. Like how does that even happen when offensive players were concussed on every play?

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Ironic that Peters sealed it for the Rams. All Star crew and all, Rams definitely did enough and than some to win it.

5 turnovers is just too much.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

gently caress the refs but God drat the players made it a hell of a game.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Fenrir posted:

The Scorigami chart has now expanded since a losing team had never scored more than 49 points before.

The other Chiefs loss this season they scored 40 points

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I miss defense.

We had like 4 strip sacks! The game ended on back to back ints from Mahomes.

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Just posting to say that that was the most insane game since the falcons superbowl :stare: godDAMN this is why i love this dumb meatgrinder of a sport.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Its Rinaldo posted:

I'm sad I was at work until the last two minutes for this thread :smith:

You're here now!

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

I think Witten spoke for us all when he said, “wow” *2 second pause* “wow”

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Fenrir posted:

That was Saints-Giants, wasn't it?

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

I was just the Todd Haley GIF the whole game

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Proteus Jones posted:

I think Witten spoke for us all when he said, “wow” *2 second pause* “wow”

:hai:

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Play posted:

it's so rare that a game like this actually lives up to the hype. this one had everything, amazing offense, great plays on defense, fumbles, interceptions, defensive scores I mean what more can you ask for

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

EugeneJ posted:

Keep the Rams in the Coliseum and let the Chargers have the billion dollar stadium

Nah, the Coliseum actually sucks

And I say this as a USC fan

They need to put up a giant awning or some poo poo, way too many sunburns and heat strokes in that student section

Also trough urinals in tyool 2018

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

if you had to explain football in a single game to someone unfamiliar it might be this one

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

I want to figure out some way of getting a replay of this game so that I can watch it from the beginning. Holy poo poo. Does ESPN do that, or are they greedy as hell about that, too?

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
ducks is chickens with swimmy toes
Before tonight NFL teams were 216-0 when scoring 50+ points. So I guess Mahomes got another record.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Teddybear posted:

I want to figure out some way of getting a replay of this game so that I can watch it from the beginning. Holy poo poo. Does ESPN do that, or are they greedy as hell about that, too?

there's probably a :files: to be gotten eventually, if you really want one i can look into it for you via pm's

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

Highest score ever was a 72-41 Redskins romp over the Giants in 1966. Like how does that even happen when offensive players were concussed on every play?

The winning quarterback threw for 145 yards in that game. The Redskins only rushed for 209.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/196611270was.htm

The Giants threw 5 interceptions I guess. One was returned for a TD, there was also a fumble and a punt returned for TDs.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

You can't be a loser in the NFL and still have friends

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Teddybear posted:

For NBA games they usually do a (edited for time) replay immediately after at like 2am or whatever, although I doubt they do that for NFL content.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Grittybeard posted:

The winning quarterback threw for 145 yards in that game. The Redskins only rushed for 209.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/196611270was.htm

The Giants threw 5 interceptions I guess. One was returned for a TD, there was also a fumble and a punt returned for TDs.

was eli playing :haw:

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

Its Rinaldo posted:

Apparently you have not seen TFF smash hit Let it Throw

I don't believe I have seen it

Does it actually exist?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Teddybear posted:

NFL Network will be replaying it in a few hours, at 4 AM EST, and probably a few more times within 48 hours, either in the middle of the afternoon or middle of the night again.

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

i know its super duper kooper
cool like up the bitches snitches
thank you all for being such wonderful company during this madness

go bears

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Teddybear posted:

Probably be on the Rams Super Bowl blue ray disc

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

The Glumslinger posted:

Does it actually exist?

https://youtu.be/V85zpK1D4Mc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V85zpK1D4Mc

EDIT: Adding the youtube tags

fartknocker fucked around with this message at 06:16 on Nov 20, 2018

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
^^--Oh cool somehow I missed this

The Glumslinger posted:

Does it actually exist?

:rip: NRR.

I don't know if it exists, but he would have made it exist.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

fartknocker posted:

NFL Network will be replaying it in a few hours, at 4 AM EST, and probably a few more times within 48 hours, either in the middle of the afternoon or middle of the night again.

Oh, poo poo, really? I'll set my DVR for that, then. Thanks!

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

fartknocker posted:

In a just world this is replayed on every network at every possible time. It's the only game shown on Thanksgiving for the next 5 years.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

Oh my god, this loving owns

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I don't want my last post in this thread to be about Dilfer. Gnight yall peace out

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

The Glumslinger posted:

Oh my god, this loving owns

It really, really does.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

axeil posted:

In a just world this is replayed on every network at every possible time. It's the only game shown on Thanksgiving for the next 5 years.

NFL Network is replaying three hours worth of the game early tomorrow morning (or today if you're on the east coast). So if you've got that plus a DVR set it.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Grittybeard posted:

^^--Oh cool somehow I missed this

I don't know if it exists, but he would have made it exist.

Oh it exists

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Yeah, I'm setting my DVR to record that, and then the show after that, just in case. Do they edit down ads to make it fit in the three hours? Or after three hours will it just end abruptly? I've never seen one of those replays.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp
If you're a more recent arrival to TFF, you should all know that NRR was a legend and incredible person who died far, far too soon.

I mean just look at this:

https://soundcloud.com/user237822301/schianhole