Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MNF
This poll is closed.
Rams 16 14.29%
Chiefs 20 17.86%
SCORING 76 67.86%
Total: 88 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Teddybear posted:

Yeah, I'm setting my DVR to record that, and then the show after that, just in case. Do they edit down ads to make it fit in the three hours? Or after three hours will it just end abruptly? I've never seen one of those replays.

I bet they'll edit it down, but it'd be awesome if they didn't. Normally they take out some boring stuff in the middle but there wasn't a ton of boring stuff here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cpranger
Nov 6, 2009

I want you to take out Big Bird's knees.
Holy poo poo when did he pass

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Grittybeard posted:

I bet they'll edit it down, but it'd be awesome if they didn't.

Knocking on wood, they'll shorten ad breaks and leave the rest intact.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

NRR, Wheez, then an exodus. TFF was hit by crazy death luck. And also obviously their friends and families

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Teddybear posted:

Yeah, I'm setting my DVR to record that, and then the show after that, just in case. Do they edit down ads to make it fit in the three hours? Or after three hours will it just end abruptly? I've never seen one of those replays.

They'll have the whole game or drat near all of it. They'll cut out stuff like halftime, some of the replay delays and whatnot, but usually don't remove any actual plays for those types of rebroadcast.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

fartknocker posted:

They'll have the whole game or drat near all of it. They'll cut out stuff like halftime, some of the replay delays and whatnot, but usually don't remove any actual plays for those types of rebroadcast.

Oh, thank gently caress for that. Thanks for letting me know about it, y'all.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

cpranger posted:

Holy poo poo when did he pass

2015, I think.

cpranger
Nov 6, 2009

Acebuckeye13 posted:

2015, I think.

Well poo poo. :rip:

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

i know its super duper kooper
cool like up the bitches snitches
holy poo poo I had no idea. Rest in Peace NRR :(

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Why are people suddenly capitalizing nrr

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

Silly Burrito posted:

That was Saints-Giants, wasn't it?

Yeah, the one where Brees threw 7 TDs

cpranger
Nov 6, 2009

Things around here have seemed a little empty since the heights of 2011.

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

I'm glad Patrick made those mistakes in this game and not the superbowl where he will know better and win.
also the rams nearly threw it away not running out the clock

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
those last two INTs were Delhomme-esque

you could almost hear him scream "gently caress it" before he launched the ball blindly downfield

that said, absolutely great and entertaining game, one of the best MNF matches i've seen in years

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Intruder posted:

Why are people suddenly capitalizing nrr

Cuz I'm shouting his name same as WHEEZ

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Zippy the Bummer posted:

those last two INTs were Delhomme-esque

you could almost hear him scream "gently caress it" before he launched the ball blindly downfield

that said, absolutely great and entertaining game, one of the best MNF matches i've seen in years

The last one he absolutely had to make something happen and if he hadn't been on the run and could have gotten more on the ball Tyreek did have a step

The one before it, his arm got hit

Counterfeit
May 20, 2007

SalTheBard posted:

Chiefs would've won on a neutral field!!!!

Vegas usually gives the home team a three point advantage with equal teams, so using that logic it should have been 54-54 at the end of regulation and went into overtime which would have ruled.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Intruder posted:

The last one he absolutely had to make something happen and if he hadn't been on the run and could have gotten more on the ball Tyreek did have a step

I don't mind the last one much at all. He could have thrown it to a guy short but then he'd just be in the same situation likely throwing a no hope pass on the next play.

I do blame him more for the one before that, he knew/should have known that guy was really close to him.

e: Oh huh, as I was typing that they showed the replay on sportscenter. He probably didn't know the rush was coming, he was looking off the safety and his head turns back right before he released it.

swims
May 5, 2014

Waiter, this band keeps shooting pearls at me.
That was a good one

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
ducks is chickens with swimmy toes

Teddybear posted:

Knocking on wood, they'll shorten ad breaks and leave the rest intact.

Also NFL will probably put up the condensed game on youtube. They usually put up one condensed game a week and this will probably be the one.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

sweet thursday posted:

NRR, Wheez, then an exodus. TFF was hit by crazy death luck. And also obviously their friends and families

What exodus? I know the other two but don't get the reference there.

nrr's an original v2, c u in space~

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

Power of Pecota posted:

What exodus? I know the other two but don't get the reference there.

nrr's an original v2, c u in space~

Just people leaving/not posting on SA in general. Forum's been bleeding users and not picking up enough fresh blood for a while.

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Just people leaving/not posting on SA in general. Forum's been bleeding users and not picking up enough fresh blood for a while.

I expect the place to be full communist by early 2019

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

Intruder posted:

How the gently caress is any of this on Mahomes? The defense let the team down. Again..

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

Intruder posted:

oh, i didn't see his arm get hit

edit: the Chiefs played a great game. I'm just picking a nit

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

sure was crazy that the chiefs had all their time outs and the rams had none with 5 minutes left

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Fat Jesus posted:

I expect the place to be full communist by early 2019

im already fully communist :toot:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

sponges posted:

How the gently caress is any of this on Mahomes? The defense let the team down. Again..

People were ok putting it on Romo in similar circumstances :colbert:

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Maybe the Cowboys fans just suck

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.

Gatts posted:

Maybe the Cowboys fans just suck

this is it

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about

Athanatos posted:

Can this even come close to living up to the hype?

My favourite post, about my favourite game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

kindermord posted:

Also NFL will probably put up the condensed game on youtube. They usually put up one condensed game a week and this will probably be the one.

close enough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkMUXct0kEc

i need this, i fell asleep after halftime :smith: