Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MNF
This poll is closed.
Rams 16 14.29%
Chiefs 20 17.86%
SCORING 76 67.86%
Total: 88 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

I want to figure out some way of getting a replay of this game so that I can watch it from the beginning. Holy poo poo. Does ESPN do that, or are they greedy as hell about that, too?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

fartknocker posted:

NFL Network will be replaying it in a few hours, at 4 AM EST, and probably a few more times within 48 hours, either in the middle of the afternoon or middle of the night again.

Oh, poo poo, really? I'll set my DVR for that, then. Thanks!

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Yeah, I'm setting my DVR to record that, and then the show after that, just in case. Do they edit down ads to make it fit in the three hours? Or after three hours will it just end abruptly? I've never seen one of those replays.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Grittybeard posted:

I bet they'll edit it down, but it'd be awesome if they didn't.

Knocking on wood, they'll shorten ad breaks and leave the rest intact.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

fartknocker posted:

They'll have the whole game or drat near all of it. They'll cut out stuff like halftime, some of the replay delays and whatnot, but usually don't remove any actual plays for those types of rebroadcast.

Oh, thank gently caress for that. Thanks for letting me know about it, y'all.