Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MNF
This poll is closed.
Rams 16 14.29%
Chiefs 20 17.86%
SCORING 76 67.86%
Total: 88 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Gatts posted:

This game is going to end in either a tie or a missed extra point or failed 2 point conversion.

It needs to end on a failed 2-point conversion leading to a 1-point safety.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
That loving ruled

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
What the gently caress just happened

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Womp womp

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Bring back Jaworski and Tony Kornheiser.

Or O.J. Simpson.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:mediocre:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Holy gently caress

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:flag: but so cool

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Zyla posted:

only way this game could be better is if the patriots were playing in it somehow

Die

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
HOLY poo poo

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
I was going to say this is reminding me of the Manning-Romo 52-49 duel in 2013, but this has had multiple fat guy defensive touchdowns and then they hit another bomb so it wins.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Go for it!

Edit: Fake it!

Fake Edit: Cowards!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Yes, hype a Texans-Titans game next week that will end 13-7 and suck rear end

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
FAKE IT

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
YES!

Andy Reid child highlights!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Mahomes just pulled a Jim Everett

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Time for a Tyreek pass to Mahomes!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
It’s been too long since anyone scored...

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Lotta time left y’all

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Wait, kawalingus is rooting for the Rams? Boo!

Edit: ya know what, I don’t wanna know why

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Why the gently caress did Goff run

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Athanatos posted:

Posting from the goldmine

:emptyquote:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Wow!

Chiefs still have all three timeouts and lots of time...

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Jesus

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
ROFL

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Rofl that could have been 6 again

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

SirPablo posted:

Someone from the future tell me how this ends.

Erections everywhere.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Kelce nooo

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Here’s the patented Andy Reid clock management we all know and love

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Welp

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
This game was amazing and it has been an honor posting with all of you.

Except the Patriot fans, you all can die of gonorrhea and rot in hell.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Teddybear posted:

I want to figure out some way of getting a replay of this game so that I can watch it from the beginning. Holy poo poo. Does ESPN do that, or are they greedy as hell about that, too?

NFL Network will be replaying it in a few hours, at 4 AM EST, and probably a few more times within 48 hours, either in the middle of the afternoon or middle of the night again.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

The Glumslinger posted:

I don't believe I have seen it

Does it actually exist?

https://youtu.be/V85zpK1D4Mc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V85zpK1D4Mc

EDIT: Adding the youtube tags

fartknocker fucked around with this message at 06:16 on Nov 20, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Teddybear posted:

Yeah, I'm setting my DVR to record that, and then the show after that, just in case. Do they edit down ads to make it fit in the three hours? Or after three hours will it just end abruptly? I've never seen one of those replays.

They'll have the whole game or drat near all of it. They'll cut out stuff like halftime, some of the replay delays and whatnot, but usually don't remove any actual plays for those types of rebroadcast.