Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MNF
This poll is closed.
Rams 16 14.29%
Chiefs 20 17.86%
SCORING 76 67.86%
Total: 88 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Reminder that Tyreek is the player who finally broken Parm's brain and drove him away from TFF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Silly Burrito posted:

Anywhere near a scorigami here?

https://twitter.com/NFL_Scorigami/status/1064736323121090562

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

lol this game

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Remember when Goff was a bust because of Jeff Fisher

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

If the Chiefs lose this one Mahomes will be lauded for his incredible performance, rightly so

If you were to replace his name with Romo with all the stats and everything else exactly the same, everyone would be talking about how Romo blew it

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

For this game we have exchanged the clock management of Andy Reid and Sean McVay

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

nerve posted:

Holy poo poo Mahomes really is Romo

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

You may have liked this game but just wait till next week

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

gotta love an andy reid coached team needing to gain like 60 yards in 50 seconds calling a bunch of short passes over the middle

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Mega64 posted:

I’m going to get no sleep and will feel like poo poo tomorrow but god drat was that game phenomenal.

I took the week off of work I'm good :getin:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Fenrir posted:

The Scorigami chart has now expanded since a losing team had never scored more than 49 points before.

The other Chiefs loss this season they scored 40 points

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Why are people suddenly capitalizing nrr

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Zippy the Bummer posted:

those last two INTs were Delhomme-esque

you could almost hear him scream "gently caress it" before he launched the ball blindly downfield

that said, absolutely great and entertaining game, one of the best MNF matches i've seen in years

The last one he absolutely had to make something happen and if he hadn't been on the run and could have gotten more on the ball Tyreek did have a step

The one before it, his arm got hit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

sponges posted:

How the gently caress is any of this on Mahomes? The defense let the team down. Again..

People were ok putting it on Romo in similar circumstances :colbert: