Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

Even if this ends up on the long side for your LPs or for video LPs, you won't take nearly as long as some I've followed for jRPGs with boatloads of side quests :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

Agreeing with the others. I don't mind the transitions unless there are a lot within a minute or so of each other but the docs overall go best at the end unless their content is immediately relevant.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

Parts of that last video were terrifying and I don't generally consider myself afraid of heights. Maybe I shouldn't watch LP videos high in the future.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

berryjon posted:

I do like the totally-not-Baba-Yaga's-Daughter costume. It's got enough visual going on that it's not boring to look at, and the idea of Trinity being hunted by someone associated with the Witch is just appealing to my storyteller side enough that I can roll with it.

Same.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

My spouse and I have been quietly making this LP one we end our nights on because it's entertaining. My stomach still drops every time Lara makes some of the more outrageous jumps, though.

Ninja edit: Look, page 3!

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

I know you said in the beginning you won't be getting every last coin cache or doing all of the little area challenges, and that does seem tedious, but it would be fun to see you get every ability, or nearly every ability, from the exp collected when you hunt down all the documents. There're a neat collection of character arcs developing in them, at least in my and my wife's opinions.

Also, will you be LPing the newest Tomb Raider game when it's less recently released? I like watching your stuff :shobon:

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

I'm pretty sure that all the gear and ammo those Trinity dudes have on means their corpses will sink without Lara having to do anything else. And in that one area with the red flags, white or blue would've blended in with the bluish-white snow too much. Good decision from the designers there.

But drat, that one document with Ana was unexpected.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

It might've been something they wanted to include so they started making the assets and repurposed them when there wasn't time to do everything.