Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Magical Lobster
Jun 26, 2005
Why, yes. I sing, I dance, I scuttle and murder.

Lazyfire posted:

So word of warning: almost this entire video is me loving up a dead simple, multi stage boss fight. I blame the fact I was trying to record at the same time. Also there's a weird glitch if you try to do stuff the wrong way, which I can only imagine exists because no one testing the game would have thought to see if you could or couldn't climb up in a spot when you could way more easily jump on a rotating platform. I had to cut out a dumb amount of video because I didn't figure that basic thing out.

The fight is pretty good as far as I'm concerned. The boss isn't overly difficult, the adds that show up aren't in spots that are going to screw you over or be much of a problem, and the "puzzle" of the fight is well choreographed from earlier in the DLC. In all, I think the developers did a good job of making this DLC match with the rest of the game pretty seamlessly while also having it be its own thing.

Another good video! Really enjoying your LP - thanks for putting this together.

I'm impressed with the quality of the DLC. It fits well with the overall theme while being different enough to be worth the price.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU