Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

You probably have upwards of a million games in your Steam list if you're anything like me, haha and you haven't played any of them.

That changes today.

This is the thread for you to promise that you're going to finish (as in see the ending screen, don't need to 100% it or anything) up to five games before you buy (or buy/play) any other games.

Post in this thread with the list of games and :toxx: to it because that's how we know you're serious. You can post your Steamid if you like, but it's not obligatory.

END ME SCOOB posted:

A really good tool for this which I force myself through is Steam Completionist. You can set up to 10 games and fill them in yourself or randomly assign them to slots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Ah! Hadn't seen that one. This is slightly different, so I'll just leave it up and let the fates play out.

Me, I'm going to finish Prey, Tyranny and Deus Ex HR before buying any more games. They're mostly done (apart from Tyranny).

:toxx:

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Nice work!

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Finished deus ex mankind divided, i can see the jagged slashes where they cut it off from the sequel but it was really very solid apart from that. Prey next.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Yeah i think honest attempts stymied by computers being dumb count, I'll allow it.