Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
I was taking a shower with my wife and started talking in what felt like slow motion. The sound of my voice spread into a super wide stereo field and kept reverberating and echoing for a long time. It was so distracting I couldn't follow the conversation for a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sarah Cenia

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
I haven't smoked in years and I just got a quarter oz of "G13", lit literally a fingernail pinch of it, and took 10 minutes to type this because I keep staring at a bearded dragon.

Sarah Cenia

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
Dude, you're absolutely right. I can't even remember what else I was gonna say, but yeah man.
My wife got us Arby's and we have a freezer full of ice cream.
Let the garbage banquet commence.

Sarah Cenia

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
Food delivery is super hit or miss because just down the street there's a house with our same number but it's on the "south" version of our street so they often get our poo poo and just steal it. Super uncool.
But door dash came through
Lemme tell you guys that it was magnificent

Sarah Cenia

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
every time I feel like the high is totally gone I take another hit and whoooaaaaa

Sarah Cenia

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
also Valheim is super intense
Valhighm

Sarah Cenia

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
ive been forgetting and remembering and forgetting to post "I'm high" for going on 47 minutes now

Sarah Cenia

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me

Bilirubin posted:

just want to say nice av title now I'm singing Big Black tunes

Aw, thanks!
also I'm high lol

Sarah Cenia

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
That IS cool as hell
I got high and played Valheim, best high game ever
I took my little boat down a creek that ended halfway across this island

Then instead of just scrapping the boat, running over to the other side of the island, and plopping the boat down again, I instead mined an entire canal through to the ocean

In hindsight it was at least an hour of wasted time but it looked and felt rad to do so whatever

Sarah Cenia

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I'm high at the dentist.

Are you still high at the dentist?
Please respond

Sarah Cenia

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
Will the pax 2 work for me with the half pack lid if my preferred style of smoking is using a one hitter with some time between puffs?
I've always read it's more like a bowl or something and I don't like smoking entire bowls at a time.
(Don't tell anyone I said that)

Sarah Cenia

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
!!!
Looks like Biden is gonna give me a vape

Sarah Cenia

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
I smoked a little too much at once before bed and in my stoned/nodding off state I bought a pax 2 and some accessories to be delivered thru next day air mail lol

Sarah Cenia

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me

Gramps posted:

I flew a little too close to the sun last night and had heart palpitations for a couple hours so that was super not chill

All the good vibes transferred to the next sesh

Sarah Cenia

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
Tonight's playlist went
Yumi Zouma
!!!
She Past Away
Herb Alpert
Ricky Nelson
Link Wray
Corey Hart
Billy Idol

Sarah Cenia

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
The Pax 2 came and it's pretty rad, but it seems like it has a bit of a learning curve. I'm using the half-pack lid and have tried packing it super tightly/loosely and drawing just barely/really hard, but it's kinda tricky to nail whatever the technique is.

I'm drawing for 10-15 seconds and it seems like the first couple draws on the second heat setting yield a decent amount of vapor, but everything after that and it barely feeike I'm getting anything. And it'll eventually get me high but so far it seems like 2 puffs of my one hitter gets me higher than a whole (half) oven of Pax. I dunno.

The taste is awesome though. It just tastes like weedy air, not very harsh and not super stanky. The stuff I have right now has an almost spearmint flavor burst to it, it's really cool. I'll mess with it some more. I'm certainly not disappointed, but I don't really know what I'm doing yet either.

Sarah Cenia

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
Oooookay, so this time I packed it as tight as possible and took smaller pulls.

A+++++ would do again

Sarah Cenia

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
Last night I spaced out and just kept puffin till I felt something which was a mistake because you can get a lot of puffs in during a several minute time span.

I stayed chill but it was very much like driving a 23 year old Crown Vic up a one lane gravel road on the side of a mountain in the Shenandoah Valley on dry rotted tires at midnight in the middle of a heavy rainstorm in the pitch blackness with no guard rail to save you in the middle of hairpin turns and it's real scary but also kinda fun in an absurd we're gonna die kinda way

It was like that minus the stop at the peak for emergency we're gonna die so we should have sex one last time

Basically I won't be doing either again anytime soon and that's ok

Sarah Cenia

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
Ayyyyy

Sarah Cenia

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
It took me an hour to eat this chicken bacon ranch pizza

Sarah Cenia

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me

TVsVeryOwn posted:

But you did it :peanut:

I couldn'ta done it without your support,bro.

I was eating ice cream in bed last night like a fatass and some started dripping down my arm, so my wife reached over the edge of the bed with her legs, picked up some underwear off the floor with her foot,and dabbed it off for me.

That's teamwork.

Sarah Cenia

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fd014sIrTgM
I highly recommend closing your eyes and listening to this while baked af.
It's so beautiful. I see colors and patterns repeating, like a Winamp visualizer.

Sarah Cenia

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
Work is ramping up the random drug tests ahead of state legalization so I have to quit for a while
Yesterday was my last
I'm sad now

Sarah Cenia

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
When I'm really baked I can compose music in my head and I can hear all the individual pieces being played on all kinds of instruments and they're these pretty ambient pieces but none of it would ever come to me while sober and the music changes so rapidly that I can't ever remember any of it but I can hear it and it's beautiful

Sarah Cenia

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me

Zil posted:

I guess its because I am such a newbie, but how do people play games while high. I can't focus on anything and keep running into walls

I get irritated playing anything difficult or fast-paced when I'm high.
Stick to like GTA, just driving around and exploring stuff, or Valheim especially is pretty rad.

Sarah Cenia

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
Work was doing random drug testing but It sounds like it's only for heavy equipment operators. I abstained for a month, trying to be safe, but gave up last night. Oh well.

We got $200 of "silver kush" and made coconut oil from it. Plus I smoked a little and flew away.
10/10 would do again

Sarah Cenia

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
I spent a couple hours watching Midnight Diner on Netflix at like 2AM and it rules. Good comfy watching.
Same with Prime Japan. So melodramatic for a travel doc but it owns

Sarah Cenia

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
I'm watching Aliens baked and they just got to the colony and found the aliens in the lab tube things and I'm real nervous

Real nervous

Sarah Cenia

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
Wait, does that mean a soldering iron would work?

Sarah Cenia

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me

Mormon Nailer posted:

Like if you really want to give yourself lead poisoning AND gently caress up your rig, while ruining your dabs, go ahead and use a soldering iron.

Yeah I guess that wasn't the best idea.

Sarah Cenia

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me

Mormon Nailer posted:

Current status: buddy I think I might have smoked too much weed, better smoke a little more to be sure

Same
Just got meatballs and a cheese steak from Wawa
Yuss

Sarah Cenia

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me

Mormon Nailer posted:

Poste the meatballs my friend, did you get the bowl or just the mballs

They're long gone, I'm sorry friend. They were really good though. I just got the balls this time.

My fav Wawa thing is that seasonal(?) Bowl of grits with bacon, pickles, hot sauce and chicken tenders.
That's some delicious garbage food

Sarah Cenia

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me

Bluedeanie posted:

The grant investors are ready to appraise my research and determine if the University of Missouri will be receiving millions in new funds. As they open the lab doors, a thick cloud of smoke billows out. Once the new source of ventilation restores visibility, they see a trifold cardboard stand from children's science fairs that poses the all-important question: "you have heard of steamed lobster, but what about BAKED lobster?" Loose lobsters scuttle about the floor, snipping at puffy cheetos. A victrola stands in the corner, its needle stuck in a groove of Dark Side of the Moon. I am completely asleep in a chair, my lab coat stained with Cherry Garcia

Sarah Cenia

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
$3 hemostat from harbor freight

Sarah Cenia

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me

Bacon Taco posted:

I was too high to post in BYOB last night so I didn't post in BYOB last night. We'll see how tonight shapes up!

Same

The wife and I just ate two brownies a piece and settled down with some bratwurst and freedom fries. I feel like when you're getting secured into a rollercoaster seat

Sarah Cenia

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me

Zil posted:

That is some dedication. Also I like that nail polish color.

Also this
I kinda miss painting my nails

Sarah Cenia

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
Man I am super duper high. We had to lay down immediately. Currently watching samsara and melting through time and space like xenomorph blood through plate steel

Sarah Cenia

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
Mike and Ikes always make my tongue break out a little but they're still good

I can destroy some Bueno

Sarah Cenia

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
I ate 60mg worth of brownies and I'm way too high
Like...I can see in ultra 8k 5D fisheye now