Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quadramind

Happy Hippo posted:

get high listen to sleep do crimes be gay https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMUaWc46_0U

Hell, yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quadramind

Hi!

Quadramind

Sarah Cenia posted:

because i can't quit cold turkey my goal is to take only one bong rip when it's time for bed.
and then maybe I'll get blasted off of 10mg edibles after a little break lol

Little bongs are the best

Quadramind

I am on a small tolerance break, but I love that my bong sometimes bubbles ambiently. Little bloops. Love you too, girl.

Quadramind

A friend of mine always brings loose weed home from Amsterdam in his bag, just an eighth liberally tossed amongst his belongings, and his plan if caught is to act like a slovenly moron.

Quadramind

Areola Grande posted:

dad weed is the gateway to son weed

Dad hash for me, but yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quadramind

Sarah Cenia posted:

i don't have speakers capable of accurately reproducing how badass Flood Part 3 by Boris is in person

i used to sleep to that album

Just listened to this album for the first time.
Holy moly.