Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Macnult

it’s okay everything’s gonna be okay
oh god
they know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

The Bananana posted:

Y'all seen the new trailer for lion king?

Just watched it now; really has a 1994 vibe to it

e: just realized why lmao

Macnult

Clearing the bowl before posting was great idea but so was sitting on my bed thinking about all of the bones in my body for an hour and a half

Macnult

i haven’t smoked in weeks and now i’m too anxious to post in BYOB

Macnult

hamjobs posted:

I'll hook you up so you can be too high to post in BYOB

i had to stop for personal reasons unfortunately

please get too high for me, i need a pinch smoker

Macnult

i wanted to make a thread in byob but it was politics related so i posted it in c-spam and i hope they don’t think i’m trolling or shitposting because i may be high but i’m also genuinely curious about the nicknames that come from the political world

Macnult

yo honey

honey that gets

you high lol

Macnult

since weed helps a lot of people with anxiety you’d think most dispensaries would avoid having their establishment look like the apple store

Macnult

kinda neat how joints make you go “uhh”
and spliffs make you go “hmm”

Macnult

gran daddy purp

feels good!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

had a good laugh with my partner about how we’re smoking Gross Domestic Product