Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

HappyKitty posted:

Wow, we've all had a great time here, haven't we, folks? But let's talk about something serious *wheels chair around backwards, straddles it*

Drugs.

Kids, I know you're gonna face a lot of peer pressure, but you don't have to do drugs to be cool! Because the coolest thing you can be

Is yourself.

I thought my emotions were buried somewhere, but you woke them up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Does the method to achieve the high matter here?
Because I can't afford weed right now but still want to post. :smith:

Goons Are Gifts

I get the the feeling that of all byob this forum has this one is def the best byob

I think I need to post in it more

Goons Are Gifts

As promised in the chat thread, here I am, in a train and def way too high to post in byob.

I mean I probably could post somewhere else, but byob is the best place to be too high to post for really

Goons Are Gifts

thank you my friend, I'm too high to fix it myself

Byob is the best

Goons Are Gifts

i loev oybb

you're all great

Goons Are Gifts

Im actually sorry In poosting here again but this is very special today

Goons Are Gifts

i hope you all have a chill and too high day today and post anyways because its hjust very high

i like you all seriously much

Goons Are Gifts

You're great

Goons Are Gifts

I'm actually I'm very

hi byob

Goons Are Gifts

What's the highest smiley sa has

Goons Are Gifts

Those smiley are really high :byob1:

Goons Are Gifts

Also i thought byob jurisdiction is above any national one

Goons Are Gifts

hello I jsut was stopped by the posting police and they said I'm too high to post so I want to ask if it's OK for me to post here instead

I dun not have a license anymore tho they took it

Goons Are Gifts

Oh God they are not real? I should have known one of them didn't have pants

I knew you were friends here I just felt it. OK I will post then

Goons Are Gifts

*in an southern accent*
hello fellow citizen
What part of byob are you from?

Goons Are Gifts

def not too high to psot ok :justpost:

Goons Are Gifts

can I just write this smiley a few times because I really like it and also it blinks

:justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost:

Goons Are Gifts

hey byob i jsut realized that people seem taller if they are wearing official clothings like suits and tuxedos and such

Goons Are Gifts

Enjoy! I hope you got some fine stuff with you

Goons Are Gifts

I'm eating the best sandwich of all time right now what's up with your Sunday ham

Goons Are Gifts

hamjobs posted:

oh holy poo poo i'm hungry, tell me about this sandwich so that i might feel the actual hunger-motivation to eat food for the first time in a couple of days!!!

i'm trying to get the will to eat by smoking a lot of wheede; my dad is cooking burriots for me because eating disorder stuff and he knows i cannot resist An Burriot

Oh you should eat a nice something it's really worth it and you def chose the best way to start eating, too!

The sandwich is one with parma ham, rocket and Parmesan, also a tiny bit of bread around it and a tomato and some salad which makes up an absolutely amazing taste as for some reason this all fits together super duper well

Goons Are Gifts

Oh my God I feel exactly the same!!!

Most of my friends utterly despise rocket but it really is amazing and I love it and it fits so well with every bread ever

I need more of it now

Goons Are Gifts

I will go on the hunt for those things tomorrow and try that out, that sounds absolutely amazing

Goons Are Gifts

Oh nooo kitty!! We need you here! Run!!!!

Goons Are Gifts

Mr Darcy will always be on your side. Also, we will save you!
Everyone, quickly post something chill so we form a safety circle and help his soul!

Byob rescue squad, assemble for chill!

Goons Are Gifts

noooooooooooooooooooo

kitty if you are reading this, know that we are with you and you will return our chilling ranks in only a few hours
we will chill for your return

Goons Are Gifts

I'm so glad we got you and Mr Darcy back in our lifes, it felt not great without you!

Goons Are Gifts

my dearest byob,
i hope this finds you well and in a good time and shape of your life
i know that it's been a long while until we last posted to each other but I can assure you that the time of waiting is over
we can now post onto each others and have fun together and chill and maybe even do some nice smoking of legal substances everywhere

posting is good and byob is good and you should feel good for being the great byobn that you aer my friend

in super duper love
a happy me

Goons Are Gifts

I'm so glad we have you back happykitty :glomp:

Goons Are Gifts

Hello officer yes I do have a license and yes I am too high to post im byob but this is also a safe space for being too high so with all due respect sir you can go and smoke with me my friend, come in we share

Goons Are Gifts

Robot Made of Meat posted:

BTW, do you have any hobbies, pets, or crimes you'd like to share?

Woah that is so nice to ask of you
I like to post in byob while too high, I also like to eat and make really good sandwiches, until recently I had pet ants which I will have again soon and also I found 5 bucks in a train and despite some super drunk guy searching for it I didn't give it back so I think I'm a criminal now but in my defense he was really really rude and threatened everyone with violence

How about you though my friend? What do you like to do petwise and hobby wise and crime wise? I'm really curious

Goons Are Gifts

I wish every yobber could chill with officers like that

Goons Are Gifts

hamjobs! I was already worried about you, are you feeling chill today?

The door is right left behind you, I can show you my friend!

Goons Are Gifts

oh i hope you feel better soon, chill with us we all need you

stay safe

Goons Are Gifts

you rock!!!

Goons Are Gifts

You know that feeling when you had a rough, but very productive and feeling-good day, when you come home, fall on your couch or bed, get a little bit high and just start posting for chill?

This is today. Come and release your tension and stress with me!

Goons Are Gifts

We are, it is and yes we do!!!

Goons Are Gifts

hey friend, I'm glad you found your way over to the chill forum, how's FYAD doing these days? Byob is a friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

hamjobs posted:

crying in my bed because i'm so happy about gay penguin dads right now

:shobon:
I love how some even started to take care for a stone until they were able to adopt a child. Can't stop this eternal parental love!