Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Happy Hippo

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Batman's Shameful Secret > BSS Derailed Thread: Spider-Island

im hi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Hippo

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Batman's Shameful Secret > BSS Derailed Thread: Spider-Island

Happy Hippo

get high listen to sleep do crimes be gay https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMUaWc46_0U

Happy Hippo

Escape From Noise posted:

Yeah I'm high...HIGH UP IN A PLANE!

Also I'm pretty high. :420:

oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

im hi

Happy Hippo

My name is H I McDunnough.

Call me Hi.

The first time I met Ed was in the county Iockup in Tempe, Arizona.

A day I'll never forget.

Happy Hippo

currently high as a georgia pine

Happy Hippo

thats the enterprise a, correct? im too high to look it up but i think thats either the a or the b and i think the b looked more seaworthy and had ferris beullers pal cameron as its captain i think

Happy Hippo

heres a question for the thread to ponder while high

whats the best enterprise and why

i like the design of the enterprise c but we havent really seen it in action. it was the perfect blending of the tos era with the tng era

picard season 3 spoilers: i really like the look of the enterprise g but i liked that it was the titan and that it had its own legacy apart from the enterprise but oh well, star trek legacy could rule if it gets greenlit. i hate that we never got to see any adventures of the enterprise f, it had an interesting look

Happy Hippo

im hi again

Happy Hippo

postin with one hand

hold weed pipe w the other

:coal:

Happy Hippo

i was sober when i wrote this sentence

and high as a lab rat when i wrote this one

Happy Hippo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9ZntpMR2IM

:420:

Happy Hippo

i am smoking down rn

Happy Hippo

i am not high but i woke up late today and feel like poo poo. i feel pukey and have a headache and am all shakey but weed will give me the ability to eat so i shall get high immediately after this post because it is the responsible thing to do

Happy Hippo

what are yall smoking re: weed names

my marijuana dealer says this poo poo is called purple ak47

Happy Hippo

Areola Grande posted:

rn i've got crescendo (a strong sativa for work weed), double cross (for my foot pain), ocean beach (for sleep weed), cherry banana OG, lucinda williams and eggroll x grape gas (for good times in general)

:rznv:

respeck

rn im rocking with the aforementioned purple ak47 (for getting high)

Happy Hippo

Areola Grande posted:

from Leafly:

Purple AK-47

This slightly indica-dominant hybrid knocks out pain in a hurry. The product of a cross between Granddaddy Purple and AK-47, Purple AK-47 provides consumers with a relaxing, tingly body sensation. The gentle body feeling is coupled with a rush of mental energy, making this a balanced hybrid. Drawing from its AK-47 heritage, this strain is a fast-acting “one hit wonder.” It has a very pungent yet floral aroma and features a flowering time of 7-9 weeks. If you suffer from pain and need to get things done, Purple AK-47 might be a good one to try.

:thunk: sounds like it would be a good replacement for double cross

yeah thats the stuff

Happy Hippo

high dad im in jail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHon8E0H9B8

Happy Hippo

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/02sSprKbngM

Happy Hippo

um just hi enough to post here

Happy Hippo

hi byob

Happy Hippo

i got high yesterday and watched the ten commandments in glorious 4k with hdr and man that poo poo was wild. judeo christian god dgaf

Happy Hippo

im about to get higher and go straight to sleep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Hippo

achewood's "ray gets sort of stoned" is still a banger after 19 years https://www.achewood.com/2005/01/27/title.html