Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

more falafel please

forums poster

i keep forgetting about this thread but i'm on a "chill" drop and some tangie sunrise. i'm gonna take a nap

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

more falafel please

forums poster

gettin' high

more falafel please

forums poster

i am very high. hello preroll

more falafel please

forums poster

alright it's been 4 days of t break let's see what 10mg do

more falafel please

forums poster

apparently what it do is "sleep in the bathtub for an hour and a half" lol

more falafel please

forums poster

Bluedeanie posted:

my question is how do you get it out

i mean if push comes to shove i have a dremel, come over and then smoke me out, after the power tools are safely unplugged

more falafel please

forums poster

Sarah Cenia posted:

lol was listening to this yesterday but thank you!!

here's my favorite cover of it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUMSSora5gY

i love Angel Olsen. she used to be local here so I kind of evangelize her

I'm seeing her with Sharon van Etten and Julien Baker in a few months and im excited

more falafel please

forums poster

high

more falafel please

forums poster

i turned the oven on to heat up some frozen bread for a sandwich and it still smells like weed from Wednesday

more falafel please

forums poster

Escape From Noise posted:

PSSSST!:ssh: I am high AF but I'm postin' in the chat thread. Is this bannable????

absolutely not

more falafel please

forums poster

knuthgrush posted:

My wife has this weird rectangle with like weed juice tubes or something in it and she gave me a toot off of it and I'm a cheap date so now I can't feel my cheeks. Future weed is pretty cool. I've only ever smoked doobers and pipes and ate stuff. Neat.

Hell I got high enough to install the awful app on my phone to :justpost:. Been away for a minute and just popped in the other day to ask stupid questions. I'm glad my slow brain remembered the magic of BYOB.

like a vape? tryin to understand what "weird rectangle with weed juice tubes in it" means

more falafel please

forums poster

knuthgrush posted:

Yeah like the second from the right but with a white tip. She showed me it's magnetic, too.

yeah so the box is a battery, basically. the cartridge, or, as they are now forever known, "weed juice tube" has a coil of wire and a cotton wick. the battery runs power through the coil and heats it up, and the weed juice in the wick turns into vapor you can inhale

more falafel please

forums poster

Randy Travesty posted:

I like any apples & bananas cross so I want that, lol

I like to doot doot doot
dooples and donoonoos

more falafel please

forums poster

Randy Travesty posted:

Jesus H Christmas Carol, you are correct. I am feeling very in need of weed.

i feel the need... the need for weed

more falafel please

forums poster

i got a pax and it changed the game. smoking flower is Too Much Work especially since I don't want to stink up the house but vaping it is nice. plus the lady doesn't wanna smoke anything but she's fine with vaping so we can enjoy a sesh together

more falafel please

forums poster

Gaylor Moon posted:

heh marrijanah

Los del rio discovered weed I guess

more falafel please

forums poster

Sarah Cenia posted:

how the fuheck is 7g of weeds $5 more expensive than 3.5 and 3.5

same weed? same grade/%thc? that's silly if so

more falafel please

forums poster

unless I try to buy something from some shady european on Snapchat or something I can't make the weed noise for another 2 weeks

more falafel please

forums poster

Try not being able to make the weed noise for another half a year!

no thanks

more falafel please

forums poster

i almost brought some edibles in carryon but chickened out. it's one thing with tsa where even if I'm going to an illegal state they'll guaranteed just make me toss them if they find them. it's another thing going to another country where weed is very much illegal and bringing poo poo through customs. although customs was silly, I only had to talk to a guy because I did a bad job of putting my passport on the automatic kiosk thing. he just asked why I was here and I said tourism and I walked straight through so it probably would have been fine

but then I'm gonna have to deal with uk customs and whatever the German TSA is on the way back so eh. I'll be fine. gonna be boozing a lot on this trip anyway

more falafel please

forums poster

baka fwocka fwame posted:

im BYOB blazed

everyone talks about this game but i have no idea what its about. do you survive vampires? are you a vampire trying to survive?

waves of enemies come on on the screen and you move around with weapons that auto fire. the only controls you have (other than in the UI) are d-pad/stick/wasd for movement

it's roguelite-ish in that every run you start from zero but you can spend coins you get in the runs on permanent powerups etc. it feels like a game that's designed to extract quarters or micro transactions out of you but importantly is $5 and there are no micro transactions, just a couple cheap expansions (which I haven't even bought yet)

the fun is basically in turning yourself into a bullet hell shmup boss

more falafel please

forums poster

poo poo a simple hot ham + Swiss on like a burger bun with a little dijon would go so hard right now

more falafel please

forums poster

Why am I drinking so much soursop juice?

i'm literally always asking this

more falafel please

forums poster

hey weed friends

i've never done concentrates before but I was thinking I would scoop some for the upcoming high holiday and I have no idea what to buy

I don't have a dab rig, but I have a pax plus (basically the new model of the pax 3) that has a concentrate insert, so anything that would be annoying to use in that is probably a bad idea

there's too many dumb stoner names for these types of concentrate and whenever you see descriptions of them they just describe what the consistency is like and how it's extracted, with no indication of why you'd pick one over another

for reference this is my local's concentrate menu
https://grasshopperclub.com/shop/logan-square/#filter=WzAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsIjMwMDc0OSIsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDBd

more falafel please

forums poster

Areola Grande posted:

as a budtender I would recommend any of the dablicators shown on that menu. the first item listed for example, the Jenny Kush dablicator, would be a far less messy option than loading wax from a puck into ur Pax. It's like a syringe that u twist like a lipstick tube and it slowly squirts the wax into you are Pax. also, stay away from diamonds. I'm not sure a Pax would handle them well.

:tipshat:

oh sweet thanks bud! I've never messed with them before because flower/vapes/edibles do me plenty since my tolerance isn't that high, but I figured I might as well celebrate the season!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

more falafel please

forums poster

Happy Hippo posted:

achewood's "ray gets sort of stoned" is still a banger after 19 years https://www.achewood.com/2005/01/27/title.html