Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
HEY! This one goes out to all the folks who have just gotten off work and heh,, well you know \

*bubbly noise*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
Oh my lanta I got off work a lil bit ago and am fuckin beat!!! anyway *bong bubbling noise*

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
yo anyone seen my lighter

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
drat it, anyone got a light

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
im about to go to work so you know what that means!! :350:

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
man I’ve been off work for hours and I am higher than giraffe pussy and I hope you’ve all been having a rad evening ily :chillpill:

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er

Areola Grande posted:

i'm 2 high 2 be at work, let alone post in byob!!!! and yet here we are :allears:

I hate losing my high… HALF WAY through my shift!!! I’m not trendy enough for you kids and your vape’m’callits, mama prefers a big, heavy, clunky pieces of glass that y’have to clean constantly and don’t fit in my pocket… sigh well only 2 more hours until I’ll be in the clouds again I hope you’re all having a chill evening! 💜

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
post-work bong gurgles,, finally I’ve arrived! hope ur all having a stoney Saturday 💖

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
*bong bubbling noise*

hope you guys are having a chill evening! ♥

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
heh, more like the 420th of july :mmmhmm:

*sheathes sword and walks away slowly*

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
who up smoking that post-work tetrahydrocannabinol

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
good evening my fellow yobber marijuana consumers :350:

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
holy frog tits it’s weed smokin time :350:

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
ahhhhh I hope we’re all y’all all enjoying some post work hits 😌😌😌 I say this all the time but that first bowl after work just.. ahhhhhh

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
V high killin and chillin time before work have a good weedurtday all 😎

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
*slowly runs into my bong’s arms after a long shift*
Bong-kun!

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
y’all better be smoking

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
Well shoot; I hope y'all have a chance to kick back and relax this evening with some thc!!

if not u guys can swing by over here and :350: but bring candy

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
hi

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er

Areola Grande posted:

where i live a $20 eighth is unheard of

my dude give u discounts the more u get ~_~

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
*kicks in my door* finally off the the weekend! let's get stoney balooney my comrades

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
*bong bubbling noise, but on a SUNDAY*

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
heh turns out I unintentionally got more higher than I intended to before heading out to face the day :350:

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
it's a hiiiiiiiiiiii way to the DANGA ZONE :cool:

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
aaaahhhhhhhhhh that forst post-work bowl. I tell you h'what. ahhhh 😌

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
gently caress I think I may very well be... one toke over the line fellas

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
ahhh yeah you know what it is black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
heyyyy this one goes out to the chill, rad-rear end mf'ers on this here blue forum here :350:

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
whooooo wheeeeee!!!!

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
heh marrijanah

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er

more falafel please posted:

waves of enemies come on on the screen and you move around with weapons that auto fire. the only controls you have (other than in the UI) are d-pad/stick/wasd for movement

it's roguelite-ish in that every run you start from zero but you can spend coins you get in the runs on permanent powerups etc. it feels like a game that's designed to extract quarters or micro transactions out of you but importantly is $5 and there are no micro transactions, just a couple cheap expansions (which I haven't even bought yet)

the fun is basically in turning yourself into a bullet hell shmup boss

Ohhh I picked this up on a steam sale just recently and have enjoyed the hell out of it!! Yeah just when you kinda want to turn your brain off for a bit and just....win at some vidya games. Yes 100% agree with that last line

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
HEEEEY just want to shout out to my morning self for loading a bowl for my after work self to come home to 😌 hope y'all are having a chill, stoney evening 🍃💚

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
whooowheee are we keeping holt the sabbath or what, wirh WEED

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
oh man,,, I''ve been on a loooong (for me) couple months break from just raw flower thru byongs,,, consumed over half my life and it's just gotten HARD to keep a sane mind the last few weeks. anyway anyway! I bought some thc-a vapes last evening and oh my gods, hello again my sweet old friend

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er

baka fwocka fwame posted:

is this post designed to be comprehensible or does it live up to the title

hjaha yes

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
*coughing* *ptooey* haha yeah man

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
*bong bubbling noise*

Adbot