Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
David Cross needs to bring four balls as a ritual gift to Lowtax or else some poo poo might go down on Gaming Garbage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bacon Taco

HAIKOOLIGAN

HappyKitty posted:

the third eye is the pee hole

Enlightenment is stored in the balls

Bacon Taco

HAIKOOLIGAN

hamjobs posted:

Mods please change my name to Zybourne Cock

Really makes you think about those four balls on the edge of the cliff

Bacon Taco

HAIKOOLIGAN
am kinda drunk and about to have some ativan and we'll see who is too high to post in BYOB bitches

Bacon Taco

HAIKOOLIGAN

Dick Bastardly posted:

Byob is heckin cool

:krad: my yobber

Bacon Taco

HAIKOOLIGAN

Goons Are Great posted:

Also i thought byob jurisdiction is above any national one

sovereign BYOB citizen here

Bacon Taco

HAIKOOLIGAN

hamjobs posted:

i am high and couldn't find my clippers so i cut my hair with scissors and it's actually cute.

still having sort of a nervous breakdown due to circumstances beyond my control and someone else's inevitable crash into reality so i am pretty sure i might implode or at least be really really sad for a few weeks.

Hamjobs, I don't know you and we are just chill and cool and good co-posters in a chill and cool and good forum. I don't know if there is any possible way I could help, but I am open to you PMing me about anything. I used to struggle with depression and self-esteem issues and probably some undiagnosed bipolar, and it sucks to fall into the Sad Zone. Hang in there fellow yobber!

Bacon Taco

HAIKOOLIGAN
Not high enough to post here

Bacon Taco

HAIKOOLIGAN
But I just did. Posting paradox

Bacon Taco

HAIKOOLIGAN

I wish I was you

Bacon Taco

HAIKOOLIGAN
I have smocked a weede and now believe I am high enough to post in BYOB

Bacon Taco

HAIKOOLIGAN
So I did

Bacon Taco

HAIKOOLIGAN
I was super high this weekend and in fact was so high I forgot about the existence of BYOB itself.

Sorry my yobbers! I feel bad I could ever forget about the chillest zone there ever can be.

Bacon Taco

HAIKOOLIGAN

hamjobs posted:

Please don't touch the wank square until you wash your hands

I would like to learn more about this wank square

Bacon Taco

HAIKOOLIGAN
Oh gently caress my friends I am too hight to post on BYOb rightnow by a lot. But how can I post of i can't post

Bacon Taco

HAIKOOLIGAN
Not too high to post b/c I'm not high at all. It's cool because my fiance and I just helped her sister and her family move. It took all day and we only finished about an hour ago. Ok, maybe I'm high on life from helping out my family, which seems like a pretty BYOB thing!

Bacon Taco

HAIKOOLIGAN
Happy Friday to my fellow yobbers, and while I am not high right now, I may be high this evening, and if so I may be too high to post in BYOB. If I am not too high to post in BYOB, I will try to post in BYOB, and if I am too high to post in BYOB, I may try to post in BYOB.

Bacon Taco

HAIKOOLIGAN
I was too high to post in BYOB last night so I didn't post in BYOB last night. We'll see how tonight shapes up!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bacon Taco

HAIKOOLIGAN
I am high but not too high to post in BYOB which is why I am posting in BYOB!