Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

It's gonna be Beto and frankly I'm perfectly okay with that. Make Bernie Senate Majority Leader.

nice impersonation of a lib OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

anime was right posted:

the best part of the dem primary is every single thing trump says about whatever nominee will dominate the news for a week

this is my 2nd most look forward to part

the first is celebrating the ascension of 46th president, bernie "bernie" sanders

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Stonelegs posted:

We need to put in an effort to get people out of the Purity Test mindset when it comes to these candidates and get them to think pragmatically. There's an election to win.

Beto is alright. I appreciate his gradual shift to the center as of late.

I'm so sorry sir, you seemed to have wandered outside of your home. dnd is that way, right next to country club.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

:bernget20:

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Stonelegs posted:

nah, I just find it hilarious dudes are flipping tables because their DSA Darling doesn't fully abide by their scripture

I don't really have a hard preference just as long as they are as neoliberal as gently caress

dirtbag centrist for life

succ

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Shear Modulus posted:

jeb! should also primary trump

pass a law that Jeb! has to run for President for the rest of his life or the bush name gets stricken from history

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

jeb!