Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

ah gently caress you Beto, you made me regret voting for you instead of just writing in my dad or some poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

get that OUT of my face posted:

it's hard for me to hold AIPAC appearances against dems too much, bad as they are, because i really can't think of any prominent dem who doesn't kiss their ring at this point. even NYC's non-AOC progressive darling, Jumaane Williams, made a visit this year. it's catching up with dem voters at large but it's going to take a few years before that trickles up to the political class

anyway, my sister is all in on Ron Wyden because she thinks Bernie had his chance and he shouldn't run again after losing. Wyden's pretty drat good (he was the only senator to endorse Bernie), but he isn't going to make much of a dent in the field and i don't hold myself to arbitrary made-up rules

Going though the replies on that tweet apparently Beto is #4 on the list of congressmen and senators taking money from pro-Israel PACs, and he takes more than anyone else in the House of Representatives.

https://www.opensecrets.org/industries/recips.php?ind=Q05

e: Ted Cruz was the #1 Congressional Republican recipient of pro-Israel PAC money lol

Chillgamesh has issued a correction as of 02:29 on Nov 27, 2018